neon claws
Non-Gambler
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2020
- Location
- Australia
For years you've wallowed in your own crapulence.
Content to promote your wares under the guise of genuine and relatable reviews- a purveyor of a sick and malignant industry.
You puport to be a man of the people, yet your actions speak louder than your, admittedly also very loud, words.
No more, I say- @dunover I want to play a game;
Your whole life you've told yourself you enjoy a wager, well now I have the ultimate wager.
Your life.
(Wait, what? We couldn't get the snake pit? s**t ok we'll go with plan B)
No, not your life, for it is worthless to me, but something much more valuable: $100.
The rules of the game are simple:
You must deposit $100 and play the slots you love so much, but not just any slot, the most mind numbingly boring slot of all time: Spinfinity Man ON MINIMUM STAKE.
If you somehow make it through the wagering with your sanity intact I will compensate you for your losses and deposit the same amount to a charity of your choosing.
If you somehow manage to double your deposit I will match that ($200) also to a charity of your choice.
Who am I? Just a man who once watched your review of Jurassic Giants and saw you casually get a 700+X win which I have never matched in over 100,000 spins, driving me to madness!
Let the game begin!




The OP sounds just like Jigsaw, lol.

