Don't Play Moonshine

hbears341

Dormant account
This has to be the tightest MG game yet. Over 800 spins before I get the bonus round, and then when I do finally get it, the Start Free Spin symbol comes up at the first pick. :mad: :mad:

hbears341 said:
...and then when I do finally get it, the Start Free Spin symbol comes up at the first pick. :mad: :mad:

LOL. Dont you just hate the games with random free spins and multipliers :)

I really do hate random multipliers & spins. And Moonshine is either hot hot or cold cold. One of those games that you only stop for a short visit, and if you don't hit the bonus, move on. Plus, the game itself is not that much fun to play. What I have noticed is that if I get a really horrible bonus round, it almost always gives me another bonus round right away.

Already gave this the thumbs down after playing when first released because of MY initial 800+ spins before bonus and then I got around 700 (7.00) in bonus win had a multiplier and lots of spins..haven't touched it since the first week it came out..

I even figured out the one and only investment I made with this slot in a previous thread....800 x $1.25 = Way too much! :eek: This slot is either :xxx you or making you :puke:

Yep, on my list of NEVER play again...:eek:

tennis_balls said:
thanks for the tip.....i guess i'll go back to knocking down helicopters and smashing labs :D

LOL yeah the hulk is superb fun. Great memories, especially since first time I saw it me and mate were playing it like pub fruity and after he'd dropped 150 on his account I gave him a 20 to play the last of his money and promptly smashed my way to the lab for 500 :)

Drunken screeches of smash the tank made my day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back