Donald Trump

I have to be honest I don't know what he is saying or talking about.

What did you expect from a stable genius? But after his presidency he can make a comedy club or some kind of mental therapy group where he can whine all he likes.

TBH, Americans love reality shows and with Mr T they got the "perfect" clown performance, three seasons (years) now and it could very well be another five ahead of them.

Wonder if anyone will still be laughing then & frenetically applauding the clown as they do now. :rolleyes:

I think he is talking about a bloke who was dying and his wife was upset and Donald says that is unusual, I got that bit and now he is talking about someone shooting a gun I think.

Wow. Bravo (standing ovation)

That had everything; part-Awards speech, part-Democrats destruction & part- stand-up comedy

The hottest ticket in town!

The 'newscaster' and 'commentators' in the cutback to the studio look like they've just bitten into a lemon after they found out their cat was run over

Wow. Bravo (standing ovation)

That had everything; part-Awards speech, part-Democrats destruction & part- stand-up comedy

The hottest ticket in town!

The 'newscaster' and 'commentators' in the cutback to the studio look like they've just bitten into a lemon after they found out their cat was run over
CNN & Briana Keilar hate the fact he got found not guilty despite the fact it will give CNN another 4 years of high ratings.

TBF, in some way I hope he gets reelected.

Reasons

- his now blind groupie-style supporters who are mainly from the red states which have the highest percentage in Medisave, Medicare etc recipients will then see how their "Chosen One" will be forced to make substantial cuts to exactly those programs as the deficit is on a runaway bullet train.
- they will also realize he will not have a new healthcare plan that covers people with pre-existing conditions as the ACA does.
- he will turn off more of their friends and foes alike and that might end up in the USD losing its status as the world's reserve currency. Or at least the rise of other currencies taking a part from the USD away, e.g. the Petro Yuan.
- should that happen, then the US will be in a dire state with its debt-driven economy. They have now a striving economy and last year has seen quite an increase in car payment defaults!!! And that during the "best economy ever".
- the same groupies applaud now frenetically when he is rolling back environmental protections, some decades old. They will change tune the soon you have another Flint happening.
- as an added bonus: all Brexit fans will realize Mr T is not their friend as they never stop emphasizing at the moment. They might realize then that the EU was/is not such a bad villain after all. :rolleyes:
- .... list by far not complete, but you get the gist.

The absolute majority of dominant nations we had in the last few millennia failed because of one single leader who overplayed his hand in whatever way. You would think people are smart enough to learn from history, however, it appears not. :rolleyes:

TBF, in some way I hope he gets reelected.

Reasons

- his now blind groupie-style supporters who are mainly from the red states which have the highest percentage in Medisave, Medicare etc recipients will then see how their "Chosen One" will be forced to make substantial cuts to exactly those programs as the deficit is on a runaway bullet train.
- they will also realize he will not have a new healthcare plan that covers people with pre-existing conditions as the ACA does.
- he will turn off more of their friends and foes alike and that might end up in the USD losing its status as the world's reserve currency. Or at least the rise of other currencies taking a part from the USD away, e.g. the Petro Yuan.
- should that happen, then the US will be in a dire state with its debt-driven economy. They have now a striving economy and last year has seen quite an increase in car payment defaults!!! And that during the "best economy ever".
- the same groupies applaud now frenetically when he is rolling back environmental protections, some decades old. They will change tune the soon you have another Flint happening.
- as an added bonus: all Brexit fans will realize Mr T is not their friend as they never stop emphasizing at the moment. They might realize then that the EU was/is not such a bad villain after all. :rolleyes:
- .... list by far not complete, but you get the gist.

The absolute majority of dominant nations we had in the last few millennia failed because of one single leader who overplayed his hand in whatever way. You would think people are smart enough to learn from history, however, it appears not. :rolleyes:
In other words you know he will get 100% another 4 years.
the man is a political juggernaut, can’t be stopped.
The EU also are hideous, people are rejecting globalism and lefty crap the world over.
trump is a great poster boy for the right.
Respect POTUS ✊

The EU also are hideous, people are rejecting globalism and lefty crap the world over.
Respect POTUS ✊

I gotta agree that Trump is a great poster boy for the right.

Respect POTUS ✊

I don't know, sorry I am not a fortune teller. :rolleyes:

With all due respect but are you for real?

Who is responsible for globalism? Who started it all? Who promoted it heavily in the 70s and 80s?

FYI, mainly conservative governments, PMs and presidents. Get your facts right mate.

What is "lefty crap"? So, in your view anything promoted by the conservatives is perfect? :rolleyes:

Of course it used to be that politics had a spectrum, whereby people could even be (gasp) centre-right, right, centre-left etc

These days however, despite someone having differing views and slants on different issues, it's broken up into two parts. Namely:

The Enlightened Progressive Left

and

wait for it

The far-right Nazi bigots, REEEEEEE

I don't know, sorry I am not a fortune teller. :rolleyes:

With all due respect but are you for real?

Who is responsible for globalism? Who started it all? Who promoted it heavily in the 70s and 80s?

FYI, mainly conservative governments, PMs and presidents. Get your facts right mate.

What is "lefty crap"? So, in your view anything promoted by the conservatives is perfect? :rolleyes:
Easy harry! bloody hell!
It’s the identity politics, the lqbtancde..etc, the pandering of Islam and rejection of nationalism that People are fed up of as its utter nonsense.
lefty crap is all the above.
you can argue what happened years ago, but now it’s the likes of labour in the uk and the dems in the states, the eu etc..
people are rejecting it massively.
trump taps into many people’s beliefs, he resonates with the masses, hence his popularity.
not so sure why you hate him as much, America is in pretty good shape under his fine leadership.
I do agree with the goat also, the left vs right thing is pretty tiresome now, I believe it or not have some liberal views yet I’m not left leaning, also have the odd ‘few’ right leaning views.. I’d not class myself as either.

Easy harry! bloody hell!
It’s the identity politics, the lqbtancde..etc, the pandering of Islam and rejection of nationalism that People are fed up of as its utter nonsense.
lefty crap is all the above.
you can argue what happened years ago, but now it’s the likes of labour in the uk and the dems in the states, the eu etc..
people are rejecting it massively.
trump taps into many people’s beliefs, he resonates with the masses, hence his popularity.
not so sure why you hate him as much, America is in pretty good shape under his fine leadership.
I do agree with the goat also, the left vs right thing is pretty tiresome now, I believe it or not have some liberal views yet I’m not left leaning, also have the odd ‘few’ right leaning views.. I’d not class myself as either.
Be careful when you say stuff like that, seriously

Just the notion that someone is not one or the other and doesn't burn Trump effigies could blow some people's minds!

Of course it used to be that politics had a spectrum, whereby people could even be (gasp) centre-right, right, centre-left etc

These days however, despite someone having differing views and slants on different issues, it's broken up into two parts. Namely:

The Enlightened Progressive Left

and

wait for it

The far-right Nazi bigots, REEEEEEE

TBF goatie, if you read the history of the last century, most wars were started with people from the right at the helm. And most of them had something to do with bigotry, nazism or the like. The extreme-right ideology is certainly not something we should aim for.

I never signed up to any party and never will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back