Logo
external image

doing a great Job

If you need anything

Hey Blondie, I'm kinda new here as well, but I can wiggle around forums ok, lemme know if you need anything :thumbsup:
 
Thanks for posting the update Blondie. :thumbsup:

I think BingoT is deserving of the credit here, the casino mentioned that he was involved on your behalf.

Unless I hear otherwise I'm assuming the issue is resolved.
 
Hi all,

I saw the title of the thread so I just jumped in to add that I love the little messages up top just above the "Private Messages" link, that for instance mine says "Up late, aren't we bb1webs?"

Most places that would seem as automated as it of course is ... but somehow Bryan's personality comes across and makes me stop and remind myself it is just an automated message and to not be looking around to see who's watching me :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top