Does anyone know if Suzecat is ok ?

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
I was wanting to know if any of the older members have heard from suze lately , the last I heard from her was back in 2010 when we talked on the phone and her health was not to good at the time , I have lost her number and was just hoping that she is well , Suze was a great poster with alot of wit and I miss her, so any info would be great !

There are others that have not been on the forum in a long time and I would love to see them back , if nothing but to say hey , I am still kicking !

Laurie:)

Wish i could be of more help, i also remember her :)
Her last post was made on 31st May 2011, so that is at least later then "back in 2010".

I assume you have pm'ed her? maybe you could ask Bryan to email her for you?

That's all i can think of.

I thought of that but it says dormant account, which had me a bit concerned , you get to know some of the CM forum members for years and they become kinda like an extended virtual family member you love and care about .:) In a world sometimes that seems cold hearted sometimes , you can always find a common bond with others and sometimes become friends even if it is online and around the globe.

Laurie

Well, I do hope she is well, and perhaps just gave up online, given difficulties for US players.

My own daughter is well aware of how important my friends here are... if for some reason I won't be back, or an extended absence, she'll be sure to post.

So sorry to have disappeared for so long. Laurie, you guessed it..... health went south, but still alive. thank you for thinking/wondering about me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back