Question Does anyone have the SkyVegas Phone number for UK please?

DreamRJ

Out of this world!
MM
So as the title asks.

Does anyone by any chance have the SkyVegas phone number? Live Chat just will not connect to an agent ever...........

On the contact us page it says phone (offline) then I try live chat and it just stays loading in the live chat window and just never connects and has a constant animation of 3 dots.

1592824700873.png

So would be great if there was someone who knows their contact number..

Thanks in advance :)

I tried that in google first but I typed in skyvegas phone number, it does not even display a phone number with that search term. But silly that when you put a space between sky and vegas the phone number shows up.

Thanks a lot @irish-ranger

Well turns out the phone support is not available, probably due to covid-19.............

I suppose I will just have to wait and hope live chat answers or I get a response from their twitter DM I sent them......

But I mean seriously not great now is it......... Live Chat and phone support used to be fast when I used to play here many years ago.

Well turns out the phone support is not available, probably due to covid-19.............

I suppose I will just have to wait and hope live chat answers or I get a response from their twitter DM I sent them......

But I mean seriously not great now is it......... Live Chat and phone support used to be fast when I used to play here many years ago.

It's still usually fairly speedy for me. But they'll be working with reduced staff levels, and with doubtless more people online and playing than usual.

well if staff are off and the phones are off, then live chat will be a lot busier than usual. The twitter team are usually fairly decent and fast in replying.

While ur at it ask them why sky Vegas Megaways is on 93% and piggy riches Megaways at 92.75% including the silly jackpots they put on it ffs.

Never thought I’d see sky heading down this route.

Gone is my nice deposit bonus they use to throw me and now it’s have some 10p free spins if u wager 2 grand!!

They've now even put 5p scratch cards on the prize machine!!!!

I believe the sky megaways is just a super lazy reskin of fishing frenzy megaways with jackpots, without any jackpots though...

What as nice is that I got a £100 from them couple of days ago when I logged in to thanks for my loyalty, they also have put a weekly deposit limit on my account until I contact them, but hey..

Deposit quite alot and wager a bit, but nowhere near the promotions they have, think I reached the 10£ cash tier for their European promo.

I did win one of their must go jackpots (£1000), but spunked it away so maybe they felt sorry for me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back