Logo
external image

Does anyone currently play at Silver Oak Casino? Turned $250 into $7,500+

  • Thread starter Thread starter royal
  • id80259
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 543
  • Replies 2
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Location
US
Not going to get excited until I see the money. So far I see mixed reviews. I could have sworn I saw someone or a few people talk about them recently on this forum, and that is why I tried them out. However I can't find those posts.

So if anyone has played and cashed out recently, how smooth did it go? thank you :)

OdUFfmH.png
 
I could have sworn I saw someone or a few people talk about them recently on this forum, and that is why I tried them out. However I can't find those posts.
Try looking in the complaints section - there should be loads in there.
One of the most notorious rogue groups there has ever been :(

DON'T REVERSE and you will probably get paid... eventually.

KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top