Do Play Lotto?

MartaCBuckner

Dormant Account
If you dreamed of winning a massive jackpot, the lottery is the best way to win. You can play the lottery if you have enough money. but if you are playing the lottery to earn money, you will need a bunch of luck to win the jackpot. Cause lottery is a game of chance and there are no strategies that can predict the winning number of the lottery.

If you dreamed of winning a massive jackpot, the lottery is the best way to win. You can play the lottery if you have enough money. but if you are playing the lottery to earn money, you will need a bunch of luck to win the jackpot. Cause lottery is a game of chance and there are no strategies that can predict the winning number of the lottery.
I..I'm a bit lost
Youre statements seem to contradict themselves.
Lotteries are like a sucker's tax. Grabted you can't win if you dont have a ticket, but the odds are astronomical.

this is the answer of a bot........ Bottan Anna

This is the answer of my Ro bot
bender-dance.gif
:D

I..I'm a bit lost
Lotteries are like a sucker's tax. Grabted you can't win if you dont have a ticket, but the odds are astronomical.
Yes, here it's known as the VTOS (Voluntary Tax On Stupidity).

I..I'm a bit lost

Everyone who play the lottery is dreaming of winning the jackpot but they don't play the lottery to earn money for a living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back