Do Play Lotto?

MartaCBuckner

Newbie member
If you dreamed of winning a massive jackpot, the lottery is the best way to win. You can play the lottery if you have enough money. but if you are playing the lottery to earn money, you will need a bunch of luck to win the jackpot. Cause lottery is a game of chance and there are no strategies that can predict the winning number of the lottery.

dionysus

Contest Manager
Staff member
CAG
MM
If you dreamed of winning a massive jackpot, the lottery is the best way to win. You can play the lottery if you have enough money. but if you are playing the lottery to earn money, you will need a bunch of luck to win the jackpot. Cause lottery is a game of chance and there are no strategies that can predict the winning number of the lottery.
I..I'm a bit lost
Youre statements seem to contradict themselves.
Lotteries are like a sucker's tax. Grabted you can't win if you dont have a ticket, but the odds are astronomical.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
I..I'm a bit lost
Lotteries are like a sucker's tax. Grabted you can't win if you dont have a ticket, but the odds are astronomical.
Yes, here it's known as the VTOS (Voluntary Tax On Stupidity).

MartaCBuckner

Newbie member
I..I'm a bit lost
Everyone who play the lottery is dreaming of winning the jackpot but they don't play the lottery to earn money for a living.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)