Logo
external image

Deposit Problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennc123
  • id46011
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1050
  • Replies 14
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Location
USA
Hello, I saw earlier some people where having issues with the express payment option. I cannot seem to get it to work at either place I play, So I was wondering if anyone else was having any trouble at this point with it ? Thank you :)
 
Im glad its not just me then, Ive tried a bunch of times at both places I play, its quite frustrating.. lol.. and you're right the support told me to keep trying or switch my method, which is close to impossible living in the US.. maybe tomorrow :)
 
It is not the bank

There is definately something wrong with their website as sometimes I am not even directed to the website, instead a page comes up that says "incorrect request" and sometimes I get to the website complete the information and hit the submit button and get a 501 error, " website under maintanence or having technical problems".

I have emailed them and they issue a "ticket" for support but nobody ever responds to the ticket.

basically the sites that I might get it to work for mastercard, I can deposit via mastercard anyway without using EXPay, that is Slots Jungle, winpalace and casino titan
 
very odd......

Strange that we are all getting different error messages. I get 500 site either under maintenance or having tech. difficulties OR "incorrect request".

It is obviously the ExPay website
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top