Defense against Blackjack flatbets.

Thatchatch

Dormant account
Defense against Blackjack flatbets.

In the golden days of BDX2, 3 4 5, it was stealing candies from babies.

Then the BDX7,8,10s appeared, it was ok for one who played perfect basic strategy.

Then the BDX15,20,30s much harder but still doable.

Now take the Viper software, correctly adjust the tables in expert play, then put it on auto You are not going to capture any bonus! What it is I dont know but there is a defense mechanism against flat WR bettors. On other softwares equally. Some softwares you can manipulate or nudge them once in a while with an odd bet and get back on track.

But overall what killed the goose that laid the golden eggs is now a dangerous affair.
I was not afraid of increasing WRs at first but I am now leery except for two sofwares that I can feel that I can nudge back into track.

Somehow all the software makers agreed on a defense system, I think. Is it more streakiness, does it sense what you want to do, how does it counteract?

Anyone?

Regards,

Thatch

Thatchatch said:
Now take the Viper software, correctly adjust the tables in expert play, then put it on auto You are not going to capture any bonus! What it is I dont know but there is a defense mechanism against flat WR bettors. On other softwares equally. Some softwares you can manipulate or nudge them once in a while with an odd bet and get back on track.
This is not my experience at all, and I have the data from a few hundred thousand hands of mainly Vegas Strip BJ to back it up. It is almost exclusively from autoplay sessions, and it is very well in line with expectations.

The Viper experience comes from very few sessions. Next time I turn around my totals seem have dwindled. For some other softwares, if I flat bet a small amounts it seems to kill me, so I make a bet 2 or 3 times the size, win or lose, then when I return to my flat small bets, it seems to be kinder and behave.

Player's superstitions? I win more than I lose. 2 of 3 would be a fair assumption.

Regards,

Thatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back