Logo
external image

deer tick warning scams

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaurieJim
  • id20585
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 250
  • Replies 5

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Location
In the Beautiful South !!
Deer Tick Warning!

I hate it when people send bogus warnings...but this one is real, and
it's important.

If someone comes to your door saying they are conducting a survey on
deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with
your arms up
, DO NOT DO IT!!





IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now
 
Deer Tick Warning!

I hate it when people send bogus warnings...but this one is real, and
it's important.

If someone comes to your door saying they are conducting a survey on
deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with
your arms up
, DO NOT DO IT!!





IT IS A SCAM; they only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now

Explain please, you did not fall for this ? NO way!!!!!!!!!!! Did Nash do this?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top