CW double dipping my QT - question

Hihohiho0

PABaccred2
Odd little experience this afternoon with CW. I had a small amount left in my QT account to play with after withdrawing to my bank. I played the last $5 at CW this afternoon. I did put the bonus code in (I only take them on a very rare occasion) but was only depositing the $5. Played about 5 minutes. I checked my e-mail about 4 hours later to find an e-mail from CW stating my deposit had been denied... wierd. I checked my account history and sure enough their system tried to take another $5 from QT - I'm assuming to cover the coupon.. Can't get a response from them - but they always take a day or two. At what point can the coupon system override what I want to deposit? Has this ever happend to anyone else?

Did you try to settle this with CW before posting? Please do.

Sorry... did my post seem to be bashing CW. Not my intent at all. I'm just asking if anyone else has had this problem. Of course I've contacted them - and as stated they don't reply for a day or so.

well, they do on live chat.

Thanks Katata: I have looked for the live chat ... I apparently can't access that option. I have clicked on the help from the main page and it takes me to another page with no link to live chat. No link in the cashier section either. I'm going to ask them how to access. Thanks again...

In the cashier section on the right side of the screen you will see an highlighted "here " just click it..:D

If I understand correctly what CW stands for, then live chat is right on the main page, on the right side with an icon that says "Talk to our operators live" and if you click that, it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back