crazy time acting crazy

stuck £30 in crazy time and it’s been glitching out for hours acting very strangely. wins not registering and the hosts stood still for up to 20 mins until the support people help with whatever the problem has been. my question is what do ukgc say about a game that’s having clear technical issues but continued to be on air and bets continued to be taken? the chat was going mental people saying they had no money credited and also the wheel spun by itself a couple of times and the top slot got stuck and was just spinning and spinning. this isn’t another evo is rigged post i’m genuinely wondering how they’ve not just went off air till it was fixed. here is a video it’s 3 mins long this was about 2 hours ago and it’s continued to do this every few spins it’s shocking ive left the game now i’m not putting any more into it till all tech issues have been fixed.

Pretty much shows that these games are not random at all, just another game to which is clearly motorised & reaches the perfect rtp%.
Pretty much like all evo games, shame you can't upload to youtube

Pretty much shows that these games are not random at all, just another game to which is clearly motorised & reaches the perfect rtp%.
Pretty much like all evo games, shame you can't upload to youtube
i am
gonna upload it later on mate and i’ll send the link. at one point there was no action for 20 mins the host just stood there making really really bad awkward small talk and intermittently speaking to support. have no clue what the issue was but it was horrendous. then instead of doing the spin again after the glitch they would just call the bet with whatever the pointer landed on!! should of just voided. then about twenty minutes after that it span again but the top slot got stuck again and people were saying winning bets didn’t get paid so the host just stood round again waiting for support. chat was going bonkers. then a new host came on and it was a strange thing the wheel span before he touched it at this point i was just pissing myself laughing :laugh::laugh: then it said no more bets and continue to spin and everyone including me hadn’t even placed a bet then it landed five but nobody had placed a bet. shocking. no explanation neither. worst thing about it is the game was blatantly broken but they continued to take thousands of pounds worth of peoples bets! talk about cowboys. makes zero sense as to why they didn’t just pull it off air for a while and void everything. do you know how to upload videos on here?

also another thing the wheel isn’t in sync with the top slot still and the wheels landing before the top slot shocking i need to get this video out there these cowboys must be stopped disgusting taking bets of thousands of people when the things clearly broke

I think if they mess with it, it causes masses of problems to the software hence why they leave it hanging as such.
yer players should be reimbursed, but I think your find they will.
Not sure how to upload vids as don't do them.

Maybe another member can help)

Would like to see it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back