Count-Spectacular RTGS newest...

3mptyseat

Non-Gambler
Oh my its like my favorite of the rival games, Hole in one, cosmic quest, and scary rich... This one has 5 possible expanding wilds, and though I played for just a minute, it seemed like some out of the RTG box thinking... But this one is the newest on RTG. Its called 'Count Spectacular' and I played this newbie with the 3 dollar free chip over at iNetbet. Here are a couple screen shots I took...

ohawah.JPG

and after this hit, I promptly gave it back...

Here is another shot of the count, and then the payouts

count.JPG

payoutscount.JPG

payoutcount2.JPG

Count Spectacular is clearly a failed attempt by RTG to cash in on Rivals immensely successful Scary Rich.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Funny sort of time to launch this sort of theme - I would have thought Halloween would have been more appropriate.

Always nice to see new games, however.

Could result huge hits but with RTG's winnings being capped per spin...well.

failed?`

Count Spectacular is clearly a failed attempt by RTG to cash in on Rivals immensely successful Scary Rich.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Why do you dismiss it so quickly as "failed"? Did you not like it? Others seemed to like it.

3mptyseat, very pretty pictures!! (I love seeing pictures) I am one of those that look and then read...so visuals are always welcome..

Purrtyy!!!! :D

But which free spin option do you take?

12 Free Spins @ 3x pay or the 4 re-spins with reels 1 and 5 wild?

I alternate and it doesn't make much difference so far in results. I am leaning towards always selecting the 12 FS since you can also re-trigger the FS if you hit the two counts.....

Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back