Corporate Governance of the United States Explained.

Some more "laughable" "revenue generating con"

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Nik, mate, this is a political agenda to extract wealth from the western economies, and to subjugate western citizens through rationing and taxes. This is an ill wind that blows nobody any good.

It is purely political, with no foundation in scientific fact.

Carbon dioxide is highly beneficial for the planet and for it's inhabitants.

What kind of knock on effect do you think this BS will have for Antwerp's economy, which is heavily reliant on it's refinery park in de haven?

I think it will be disastrous, personally.

If air pollution is your issue, then take action to cut down the traffic in your otherwise wonderful city, but don't fall for this con-trick, because that is all that it is, a fraudulent scam..

Last edited:
President Mister Trump is right, of course, this climate change BS will prove to be the death knell for Western industries and economies

"the U.K. issued promissory notes, meaning that the U.K. promises to pay the money when it is needed." ROFL :)

I caught that as well about the "promissory notes". It was funny.

With some of the severely cold winters we have seen over the years, that is why the name was changed to "climate change" which to me seems a perfectly normal cycle of events.

Meanwhile, if CO2 ever becomes a valuable asset:: My city::

But that's a scam as well, Weesie, Jacob Rothschild and Queen Beatrix set up a similar racket in Holland, they get paid carbon credits for storing a completely inocuous and safe gas underground.

Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous?

And who is to say that they are actually pumping any gas down there at all? I have heard from wind generator engineers that half the time those windmills are running on back-power to create the illusion that they are generating power, when they are actually burning power.

What I am trying to say is that it is a load of smoke and mirrors in this climate change racket, the big money is in the carbon tax/ carbon credits and the government subsidies, and then there is the ultimate political objective which is to impose more control over us all...:)

Last edited:
But that's a scam as well, Weesie, Jacob Rothschild and Queen Beatrix set up a similar racket in Holland, they get paid carbon credits for storing a completely inocuous and safe gas underground.

Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous?

And who is to say that they are actually pumping any gas down there at all? I have heard from wind generator engineers that half the time those windmills are running on back-power to create the illusion that they are generating power, when they are actually burning power.

What I am trying to say is that it is a load of smoke and mirrors in this climate change racket, the big money is in the carbon tax and the government subsidies, and then there is the ultimate political objective which is to impose more control over us all...:)

Ok, I give. You are such a big conspiracist, it is almost unbelievable.

How do you sleep at night with such thoughts dwelling in your head?

Ok, I give. You are such a big conspiracist, it is almost unbelievable.

How do you sleep at night with such thoughts dwelling in your head?
I sleep very soundly, thanks. Like the Bible says 'the truth shall set you free.'

I am not the conspiracist, those perpetrating these crimes are doing the conspiring. I am just pointing them out. :)

Those are all researchable facts.

Here is another example:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back