Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

I would implore everyone to watch the second video above for 10 minutes from 2.19.

You will hear stories like the woman who was completely healthy before taking the vaccine and now has three months to live due to ovarian cancer caused by spike protein.

I am about to call my Uncle and suggest he watch this video. I will be begging him to stop taking the vaccine and putting his health at risk.

I hope that goes well Bamber, in my experience it feels very difficult to even mention the issue, there is an instant wall of resistance. Another family friend in my circle has died suddenly, will be a coroner's report, had told their relatives of feeling unwell and believed it was their heart. I dunno in honesty.

It's wrong to promote unfounded fears, but on the other hand, for me, there is too much smoke now for there not to be a problem with these injections, either one that has not been accepted yet or is batted away as too rare to worry about.

I hope that goes well Bamber, in my experience it feels very difficult to even mention the issue, there is an instant wall of resistance. Another family friend in my circle has died suddenly, will be a coroner's report, had told their relatives of feeling unwell and believed it was their heart. I dunno in honesty.

It's wrong to promote unfounded fears, but on the other hand, for me, there is too much smoke now for there not to be a problem with these injections, either one that has not been accepted yet or is batted away as too rare to worry about.

Just asked my Uncle to watch the video. He had not seen it or heard of the International Covid Summit. He is an intelligent man, open-minded and objective. I just think he should know the kind of battle these EMPs are up against and be given accurate information from medical professionals. I didn't tell him to stop taking the vaccine like I wanted to, because that is not my decision. You can only present the info and let people do what they want with it.

Tried mentioning it to someone else, and they are too brainwashed, too stubborn, or don't want to face the fact that we live in such a horrifyingly corrupt world that is nosediving in a big way behind the scenes. Fair enough; perhaps ignorance is bliss, for now.

Mate, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I glanced over your post originally. My apologies.

Mate, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I glanced over your post originally. My apologies.

It was more a very close, longtime friend of a relative, he looked quite young and sprightly for his age. It's impossible to say, 'yes it was the vax' I doubt even the coroner will point a finger there as they probably had a covid booster a while back.

I'd much rather it wasn't connected in anyway, and have that reassurance I used to possess years ago re the govt's/health advice, but the experimental novel nature of these injections and universal censorship of critics and questions via the mainstream makes that very hard now.

I got coid earlier this year whilst staying at a hospital. I recovered 2 weeks later but lost my sense of taste. That function is steadily returning but now .all of a sudden, my right hand could suffer something akin to a lightning bolt and on one occasion it made me spill my drink. Meanwhile, covid cases are pn the upswing again in Hong Kong reahing 10k per day.

I did not presume this guy's death was down to the vaccine, what my point was the number of 'died suddenly' type headlines must be at an all time high, and yet journalists who should have the basic trait of noticing things have not noticed or commented on it.

Of course sudden deaths are not exactly new but are you saying the current rate of headlines mentioning it is about normal?
[Suicide is not categorised as a natural cause of death afaik, so when it's natural and sudden in a person under say 50, what are you left with, probably something involving the heart it would seem to me]

I've recently learnt of a relative's friend, healthy mid 40s, dying in their sleep, you can't say it's down to 'that' but it does make me wonder, and I don't think that makes me putrid or scum. It's very sad when someone has done everything for the right reasons and then suffered the worst consequence possible.

And because if it is the main underlying cause I want the people in authority who pushed it on everyone, and others who exaggerated its safety, to be held responsible. [the govt and scientists/experts] They won't be if nothing is looked into and just brushed under the carpet as 'normal'.
Mack, around 200,000 people per year in the US alone die from sudden cardiac arrest. It's a lot more common than people think it is. A simple google search can tell you that.

You hit the nail on the head in your post above...'the current rate of headlines'. Of course, given the recent pandemic and the huge vaccine rollout there will be an increased invest in reporting on such things because it sells. That's how modern media works and is an example of how a narrative can easily be skewed.

Let me tell you something- people mention the spike protein, right? Well guess what, that very spike protein is found all around your body when you have a COVID infection. It's what the vaccine is based on. Except, when you have COVID that spike protein isn't just confined to one area of your body (muscle), it's found in your brain, your heart and other organs. So, you're bashing the vaccine whilst not even contemplating that a full blown COVID infection is putting that spike protein in your body on a far greater scale. All that's different with mRNA vaccines is the delivery method i.e how the immune system gets the message to start producing antibodies.

Going forward, mRNA vaccines for other pathogenic illnesses are likely to become the norm.

With this in mind, and with understanding that COVID (especially in its earlier guises) was known from an early juncture to cause cardiovascular issues in some cases, it's just as pertinent to assume that it's the virus itself, if anything, that would be causing issues. You only need to research the Spanish flu outbreak a century ago to realise that there is a health legacy associated with virus outbreaks like this...for example with the Spanish flu there was a correlation to survivors of the pandemic phase of the virus experiencing heart issues and parkinsons disease in later on in life.

IMO it all boils down to the fact that humans like to feel as though they have control over their life. Therefore it's easier to believe that the issue is related to something they can control (i.e taking the vaccine or not) rather than something they cannot (the spread of a virus). It's fundamental human psychology.

Last edited:
@Mr_Slot5 your last sentence struck a chord with me. I do feel like I currently have no control over decisions relating to my health, hence my emotionally charged emails yesterday after watching the International Covid Summit.

But, there is clearly concern from European leaders and medical professionals who know more than you and I. Do you think they are gaslighting?

You are right about mRNA vaccines becoming the norm, and that is another area of concern when companies like Pfizer are leading the charge.

From watching the summit, it seems these doctors, scientists, and MEPs, are not anti-vaccine, just want tighter quality control, the collection of more data, transparency, and an investigation into excess deaths and deaths potentially linked to the Covid vaccine. Not much to ask I don't think. And something, I would have thought, everyone would want.

My understanding is the issue is with how long the excess Spike protein stays in your body and where it travels to. We are fundamentally changing our DNA with mRNA vaccines. Vaccinated mothers who are breastfeeding may be producing toxic milk - just one example of concern, where further research should have been done before stating they should be vaccinated. And, where research should be done now, but is being neglected and glossed over as safe.

Currently, the WHO is in the process of corralling governments to sign a new treaty, which is also a major concern given their terrible handling of a world health issue. Not to mention who is funding and pulling the strings.

You can't argue with the facts and data. Perhaps watch the video if you have a spare four hours :) or just some of Dr Campbells, which takes official data from government sources and raises questions which need answers.

An update on excess deaths in the UK.

Strangely enough, there is a serious reduction in the average number of deaths due to respiratory diseases. There is also some conflict between official data sources.

Unfortunately, this is not being looked into like it should be and not just in the UK. Excess deaths in Canada, USA, Australia, and other countries.

Been in bed better part of a week.....fever, no fever, fever, no fever.
Mostly now...just utterly drained.
No sickies anymore but ended up with infections in both eyes.
Had to do a hospital trip this weekend. Ya, they don't do anything for covid unless I'm on death's bed and body fought it off anyway. But conjunctivitis in both eyes. Both nurse and doc said, was mostly the case in the waiting room....mild flu symptoms but eye infections. So at least a scrip for anti-bacterial (don't arf around with your vision, kiddies)

Hope they are both on the mend.
Thanks. Same thing mostly. Mom came out the other side. Just drained mostly. slept 20 hrs yesterday. Woke this morning, back in bed by 11am.
Her roomie still sick though she is fairly immuno-compromised. Roomie's daughter though, got the long haul....around 2 months with side issues like taste, hearing, and keeps getting sick.
There isn't much a catch-all.
But even the doc came in maskless..he's, enh, it's mostly fairly mild now, flu symptoms, a lot of eye infections, send ya home, drink water, rest. (I mean, obv, exceptions)

Covid things you cannot talk about:

The origin.
Excess deaths.
The gain of function research that was prohibited in America, hence the move to American funding of Wuhan Lab.
Adverse effects of mRNA vaccines.
Efficacy of mRNA vaccines.
The research data of mRNA vaccines.
The funding of political activists to push 'the narrative'.
The funding of mainstream media to push 'the narrative'.

The list goes on.

Asking how or why is not allowed and is often snubbed and sneered at.

A look at Bill Gates philanthropy. God bless this man for giving all of his money away. My hero.

FyYIvAEacAAGPg8

A look at Bill Gates philanthropy. God bless this man for giving all of his money away. My hero.

FyYIvAEacAAGPg8
Did you actually fact check any of this? There is so much false information in this , but sure isn’t that the conspiracy theorists way, post fake stuff and don’t worry about the consequences.

This is my personal opinion, and Ive said it for 3 years now.

Covid the virus is the result of gain of research, which makes it a bioweapon by definition. The jabs, which are even worse bioweapons were planned before anyone had even heard of covid, and the jabs have 2 purposes.

The first is to kill and injure, the second is to bring in digital ID and every greater control initially via "health" passports, then those will morph into travel permits, carbon allowances, CBDC and spending rules and finally a social credit system.

My **conspiracy theory** is that these injections contain some sort of very advanced self assembling nanotech, which is able to communicate over a wireless protocol, as many injected actually emit something that can be scanned by a bluetooth search, yielding many "unknown" MAC addresses that should not exist as all legit MAC addresses have a device identifier.

Heres a screen recording of a bluetooth search I did in Selfridges back at Xmas.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

All those random codes are NOT phones, wearables, as they are not proper MAC codes and should not exist. (You can look at MAC codes here
)

Did you actually fact check any of this? There is so much false information in this , but sure isn’t that the conspiracy theorists way, post fake stuff and don’t worry about the consequences.

If you're asking if I started my own investigation, then the answer is no.

You can label me a conspiracy theorist if you like, isn't that the way also?

Have you followed the trail of Bill Gates philanthropic exploits yourself to prove it incorrect? I am open to logical discussion and look at all sources. I don't sit in a dark room on the dark web exploring the notion of a flat earth if that is what you are insinuating.

Besides, what consequences are you referring to?

I am happy to be proved wrong. Life would be easier if everything were black and white, but we don't live in those days anymore.

I don't need to fact-check the registration diary on Eipsteins Island to know that our governments are protecting paedos. So should I stop shouting about it just because the proof is not there?

Fact is - Bill Gates promoted the vaccine and made a killing from Moderna, then quickly backpedalled and started telling a different story when the shit hit the fan. The man is a power-hungry sociopath, in my opinion - am I afforded that thought?

Another question - where do you do your fact-checking?

This is my personal opinion, and Ive said it for 3 years now.

Covid the virus is the result of gain of research, which makes it a bioweapon by definition. The jabs, which are even worse bioweapons were planned before anyone had even heard of covid, and the jabs have 2 purposes.

The first is to kill and injure, the second is to bring in digital ID and every greater control initially via "health" passports, then those will morph into travel permits, carbon allowances, CBDC and spending rules and finally a social credit system.

My **conspiracy theory** is that these injections contain some sort of very advanced self assembling nanotech, which is able to communicate over a wireless protocol, as many injected actually emit something that can be scanned by a bluetooth search, yielding many "unknown" MAC addresses that should not exist as all legit MAC addresses have a device identifier.

Heres a screen recording of a bluetooth search I did in Selfridges back at Xmas.

All those random codes are NOT phones, wearables, as they are not proper MAC codes and should not exist. (You can look at MAC codes here
)

Ahhh, so that's why I keep setting the alarms of at Morrisons when I'm carrying nothing :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back