Concerning Gemix

deleted-user-20240310

Dormant account
MM
Hello! I was just wondering has anyone else ever had such a horrible run on Gemix: 41530 spins in total without Chain Lightning Wild -feature? (which I only know exists because I've seen screenshots online). Also, I have only won 100xbet 3 times. And the only 500xbet I ever won was with the lowest bet (0,10e) - and I have probably played approx 0.001% spins with that bet.

I was wondering if this is normal?

Hello! I was just wondering has anyone else ever had such a horrible run on Gemix: 41530 spins in total without Chain Lightning Wild -feature? (which I only know exists because I've seen screenshots online). Also, I have only won 100xbet 3 times. And the only 500xbet I ever won was with the lowest bet (0,10e) - and I have probably played approx 0.001% spins with that bet.

I have no idea at all how many spins I've ever played on Gemix (must be in the 10,000's) - but I've only had the wild chain once.
I think it's a VERY rare occurrence.
But I'm wondering, why are you bothered? It's not likely to give you a mega win anyway, so why so keen to get it?

On a similar note, I did once get corner to corner Wild Lollipops in the girl stage, and guess what it paid?
Yep - nothing! :eek:

GemixWTF_Jan16.jpg

KK

Ok, it's good to know It is practically impossible to get Chain Lightning Wild - which means also no mega wins. The attachment in previous message has happened to me many times already ! :)
I'm only bothered because of the screenshots I've seen (in World 1-10), so I thought it would be much more normal (because Chain Lightning Wild also doesn't guarantee >500xbet win).
Why I'm playing Gemix at all is because it seems to be the only game which gives proper playing time with small deposits / bets - which I guess is the reason for no big wins :)

The game has been upgraded? Has this affected the possibilities to win big - and if so, shouldn't it be announced somewhere? (as I personally play games based on the potential of a big win, by which I mean the screenshots I see on similar forums).
Let me ask you this: how many over 100xbet have anyone of you won? As I said, I've had three wins of approximately 100xbet - and also one 500xbet with the smallest bet (which meant 50€ with 0,1€ bet). This, for me is way too few concerning the spins I've played! :)

Twice in one session, I can only dream of that! :)

I got it twice in the session a couple of years ago.

I dont play Gemix now, used to love it but just went off it after the upgrade
I'm not 100% sure how many "upgrades" there were - but at Videoslots they seem to have one of the older versions, which I prefer.
That might be because I always play on a laptop, never a mobile - so I don't know if that's different... ?

KK

For me Gemix is only a very addictive game which just nibbles the balance slowly but surely. Not only that I never had a bigger win, but also any decent neither :(

Well lookie at what I just got!

Had a wild in the top left corner, and the lighting came...
But total win less than x5 :( (The win shown was the total)
Like I said, it's not necessarily a great feature to get.

GemixChainWild_Jul18.jpg

KK

Ok, It seems it's practically impossible to get >= 100xbet wins in Gemix overall :) But still, chain lightning wild seems about the only possibility in this game to achieve this .... kind of like Scatters in DOA - 99% of the time they give 5-15xbet, but It is the only chance to win big in that game! :)

Ok, It seems it's practically impossible to get >= 100xbet wins in Gemix overall :) But still, chain lightning wild seems about the only possibility in this game to achieve this .... kind of like Scatters in DOA - 99% of the time they give 5-15xbet, but It is the only chance to win big in that game! :)
No, chain lightening wilds is not the way to big wins, what you need is a LOT of the high-pay symbols to match up, preferably while you're in Super-Charged mode.
eg. In this x615 win I got 13 linked stars in super mode: £400 x 3 = £1,200 just for that one hit.

GemixX613_Apr17.jpg

KK

I think that is the old version of Gemix (it looks different to the one I've been playing for over 40 000 spins)? So I guess big wins are much more difficult to get nowadays with the new version ...

I think that is the old version of Gemix (it looks different to the one I've been playing for over 40 000 spins)? So I guess big wins are much more difficult to get nowadays with the new version ...
Yes old version, that win was in April 2017.

KK

Can you only get the chain lightning with wilds on the first levels with the miner? That's the only time I've seen them appear and I only get them in the freerolls.

This game can still pay too, I've had 3 wins of over 1000x in the last few months and the highest of them paid 1500x, that was from Crystal warp turning the dark blues to hearts while supercharged.

Screenshot_20180412-005756.png Screenshot_20180529-004333.png
Screenshot_20180721-235146.png

I'm world 2541
Total Spins from January 2017 till today
I have had the lightning bolt maybe 6 times.
Biggest win was just over 3k, 15 stars on a 5 dollar bet, and that was last summer. I play it every day.Lol, very addictive. I noticed that the wizard since I have been in the 2k world, doesnt like bets over 10 cents, minor pays consistently, and that is where the most lightning strikes happen, is with him. The lollypop princess will steal your winnings almost ALL the time, but she will pay huge especially on anything bets 2 dollars- 5 dollars.

Another Monday, another 15e (0,1e - 0,2e / spin) with the biggest win of 7xbet :D It seems the game has been changed totally after the upgrade (my almost 50 000 spins with one >= 100xbet win tells that) ... I shouldn't trust Screenshots as clearly developers can just modify the games whenever they want to! :)

Yet another Monday, another 15e with the biggest win of 25xbet (with supercharged nonetheless! :)). Lets put it this way: If I had played my 50 000 bets with 0,2e bet, I would have played 10 000e and my biggest win would be 100e (and second biggest appr. 20e three times). I don't know about you guys, but I feel this is the definition of a rigged game. My Gemix rounds are played for over a year now, so a bad session is out of the question...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back