Logo
external image

concerning casinoskins.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ronin
  • id15675
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1173
  • Replies 1
Joined
Dec 18, 2006
Location
Belgium
Hi Meister,

I coulndt reply to the specific thread, so Im posting it here.
In the DESIGN forum there is a post from CasinoSkins.com.

At first I thought that was a great idea , so wanted to learn more about it.
I found out that the way this is done, is by altering the content/software from the casino (by changing the graphics files). On his site there is an example of Microgaming slot being altered.

The way this is done is AGAINST all Terms&Policies from any online casino.
Its more like "cracking". A simple CRC checksum or MD5 checksum will let the casino know their software is tampered with. Any winnings you have can be declared void, your account can be closed.

I just want to warn people for the possible consequences of altering their casino software.

Greetz

Ronin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top