club world chat???

kakata

Banned User - hyper flamming
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
Ive been trying for the last 2 weeks....no way I can get a chat with em........its me or what????:eek2::eek2::eek2:

Which Club World do you play> Club USA, UK, Europe??

I just tried live chat and got

Please be patient while an operator is contacted...

and lots of clicks but no operator.

Thats exactly what happens to me:oops::mad:
....and yes I did e-mail em.............and waiting for an answer.

Tom was very nice along with Dan...
They both called me...still not working though.......
Well I will call em when I need it:rolleyes:

Seems to be some sort of "virus" which only afflicts USA.:what:

Sometimes technology can be a real pain in the ass. For instance, I have not been able to log onto Google.com for the past day and a half. I get a page not found error message. I can pull up Google.co.uk and Google.de, but not Google.com. So my google tool bar is useless (I didn't realize how often I use Google until now). It's probably due to a router problem somewhere in Europe. At least Kakata has someone to contact - have you ever tired contacting Google customer support - or T-online for that matter? :mad:

rant</>

Sometimes technology can be a real pain in the ass. For instance, I have not been able to log onto Google.com for the past day and a half. I get a page not found error message. I can pull up Google.co.uk and Google.de, but not Google.com. So my google tool bar is useless (I didn't realize how often I use Google until now). It's probably due to a router problem somewhere in Europe. At least Kakata has someone to contact - have you ever tired contacting Google customer support - or T-online for that matter? :mad:

rant</>

Well this is truly wierd............I CAN log into Google.com, Google.co.uk and Google.de:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back