New Slot Announcement Cloud Quest - Play'n GO

Dunover -your video prompted me to play this game and I am forever grateful to you for this (well within reason :D).

Watch the video section in due course to see what happened!

Thank you.

If you nominate your favourite charity, more than happy to chuck £25 toward them.

OK, thanks!! I appreciate that. Given the recent thread Bryan posted about his great buddy Ted Loh (unfortunately I never met but I'm sure we could have thrown our foil hats together when the slots played up) the £25 could go to his family. Bryan will advise you how by PM, I'll contact him. Many thanks again! :thumbsup:

Played this yesterday. Started at £1 stakes and lots of action but not much in the ways of notable wins. I used to love getting a setup on Energoonz/Golden Ticket and watching the bonus drop in but on this slot there is just too much going on. Can't help feeling the diagonals are there to break up those setups I mentioned.

So decided to up the stake to £10 and very typically the action was replaced with dead board after dead board and the occasional win. I would say that behaviour is very similar to golden Energoonz/Golden Ticket in that sense where a 20p stake will give you amazing setups but £10 / £40 are very flat.

Overall I doubt I'll be playing this one very much - Energoonz/Golden Ticket are similar and better.

Got to admit having played it a few more times since my little hot run it hasn't been so nice , in fact it becomes a little bit boring as pointed out by Dunover ,shame if it had a few more little things added to it along the way it could of been a great slot way to many close calls on clearing the board only to find you have wilds left mainly , along with those straight losses of 12-15 spins to follow with a 30p win. it slowly cuts you down & the feature can be brutal to many times in a row when you do get it.

Had 100 FS on this at Casumo for depositing 50 EUR yesterday.

Had already cashed out 1000 EUR by the time I played them. Only won a few euro but kept upping my stakes until I was playing at 3 Eur and had 100 EUR balance.

Swapped it over to DOA to play out remaining 50 EUR wagering at 0.90 stakes. Ended up making wagering with 120 EUR left, cashed out the final 100 EUR.

This game has some potential for boosting your balance for low stakes play or if you're feeling ballsy and upping stakes on wins then I can play nicely.

I must have hit it at a lucky time, played last night for the first time, 3 bonuses, all paid 143x, 171x, 158x, nothing earth shattering but decent enough.

tested it for 5 sessions 30 mins each in freeplay to form an idea. unlike gemix in this one all wheel features suck due to lack of potential and supercharging tiny wins and there is no random feature to help. symbols payout are ridiculous low and bonus round have no potential(the most useless monsters ever, like shooting the wall). also the patience needed to play this slowish boredom inducing slot can be used to play a poker tourney instead. gemix meets energoonz experiment has failed.

Playing on 0,1 stake nearly hit an win every spin.
Playing on 0,5 stake felt like 50 % less wins.
Hitting the x5 Feature 9 of 10 times it doesnt generate a win.
Crap for me.

Just played it again, at £3-5 stakes, ONE bonus in the past hour (few hundred spins)...it paid 1x stake (not including the wins before trigger, which was 5x stake) :lolup:

As Blathaon said, very boring slot. about 3000 spins and no win over 100x, not even close.

Here is video where i thought i cleared the screen and got 500x total bet but no...

Yeh that's so annoying the way it trolls you with one wild sitting there on it's own...

Really dull game because they made the base game payouts so pathetic and that mini feature wheel has zero potential and is just annoying . There's a circus themed game which has the same structure as this and it's much more fun because when you go on a run of continuous hits and generating wilds in the base game then the wins can get pretty big . Like Dunover said in his vid , this could have been great but they screwed it up with the crappy payouts

Last edited by a moderator:
20160323_140521[1].jpg
Managed to clear the Screen with the sticky wilds, 4 wilds were remaining at the end :)
sorry for the bad photo, made it with my mobilephone :-D

Loud Pest...awful awful payouts, AIDS and Ebola spliced together in slot form.

Yeah it takes a lot of patience to win big here... But out of 10 bonus rounds i managed twice to beat the last opponent which gave me each time 100x my bet.

This slot is good for some wagering grinding. It appears to be medium to low variance with an off chance of big wins. Managed to beat the final monster quite a few times.

Have not, as yet, managed to clear the screen a second time.

Tried it a few times - Dull, boring, uninspiring. Its a waste of time getting half the features as they pay 0 mostly. The Bonus mode - Come on - really BORING.... They really could have done better IMPO...

Nate

Yeh that's so annoying the way it trolls you with one wild sitting there on it's own...

Really dull game because they made the base game payouts so pathetic and that mini feature wheel has zero potential and is just annoying . There's a circus themed game which has the same structure as this and it's much more fun because when you go on a run of continuous hits and generating wilds in the base game then the wins can get pretty big . Like Dunover said in his vid , this could have been great but they screwed it up with the crappy payouts

That'll be "Golden Ticket" by the same game provider. It is the better game but if you catch it at the wrong moment, it can bankrupt you very quickly. But it has good potential and I managed to get a £40 balance up to £300 playing a £1 a spin with it.

They have made this like golden ticket but have added certain elements from tower quest. I think Golden ticket is better though as there is greater potential. I have got 5 wilds once and it was worth $2k (1000x bet).

It seemed to be very hard to get large pays playing cloud quest even when most the board is cleared.

So many times now I have cleared the grid up to only 1 symbol left.
It is rinse and repeat all the time.
I have seen it can produce good hits but I have had nothing big on it really.
More of a balance drainer like the Ygdrassil game Seasons.

Never won big on this until I cleared the grid yesterday paid £2.76 for the winds + £50.00 bonus for clearing the grid.

Shame it was from free spins bonus as I busted out on the w/r

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back