Logo
external image

chrome problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadow123
  • id84829
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2479
  • Replies 3

shadow123

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
MM
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Location
midlands
Dunno if anyone can help,
I play VS on android chrome and for the last few weeks I am getter a problem thats
really pissing me off.
When trying to log in I cant delete the user name and enter mine,same with the password
I think its something to do with copy/paste.Entering text does nothing
The only way I can make it work it close down chrome,open it again and clear the cache.
Tried everything and cannot find an answer
It does happen on other sites including CM when logging in or searching so its not a
problem with VS.

Would be gratefull for any ideas
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top