Cheltenham Wednesday 11th March 2020 -Tips & Bets

colinsunderland

RIP Colin
Thought I would start a new thread or the other one will take ages to go through if it gets too big :)

Not the best days racing to bet on today, with many odds on favourites.

Tiger Roll should win easily, but, if it looks like he might be getting a hard race I think they will hold back. I would imagine getting a third National is more important than this to them. Of course he could win, unchallenged by 20+ lengths again, but I wouldn't be lumping on him too much. It's hard to find anything that might come close to him though. I'll probably do Josies Orders EW, but only if I'm able to watch the race, it's one of my favourite races of the year so going to try.

I think Mullins will have the 1/2/3 in the last, in the order they are in the market, might do a trifecta on them

Good luck today

Decided to have a small bet anyway - and hope to get to watch some :)

Lucky 15 (x30)

Easywork
Win or Each Way / 13:30 Ballymore Novices Hurdle
Each Way Odds 1/5 Places 1-2-3
Champagne Well
Win or Each Way / 14:50 Coral Cup
Each Way Odds 1/5 Places 1-2-3-4-5-6
EXTRA PLACE
Josies Orders
Win or Each Way / 16:10 Glenfarclas Chase
Each Way Odds 1/5 Places 1-2-3
Palladium
Win or Each Way / 16:50 Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle
Each Way Odds 1/5 Places 1-2-3-4-5
EXTRA PLACE
30 Lines at £0.50 per line

and

1st.Appreciate It
2nd.Ferny Hollow
3rd.Five Bar Brian

Tricast / 17:30 Champion Bumper
1 Line at £5.00 per line

I fancy Black Tears in the Coral cup and will back it along with Thyme White in the 4.50 in EW singles and a double. I dont like backing short priced horses at Cheltenham so will back Jamie Codd ew in the last and with the Skybet money back offer in the first race i will have a bet on Sporting John.

Good luck to all today and lets hope the racing is as good today as it was yesterday.

Transported from the other thread

It looks like you did ok today :) It wasn't one of my best days but watching Blackmore nip in on the inside rail while Townend seemed to be sleeping was my highlight of the day.

In the last tomorrow I am going for Darling Daughter which I backed the last time out where it won at 33/1 in Ireland

Tomorrow i've taken

LUCKY 15 (EACH WAY)

Sporting John 7/2
Win or Each Way, 1/5 odds - places 1,2,3
13:30 Ballymore Novices Hurdle

Birchdale 16/1
Win or Each Way, 1/5 odds - places 1,2,3,4,5,6
14:50 Coral Cup
Extra Place

Palladium 8/1

Win or Each Way, 1/5 odds - places 1,2,3,4,5
16:50 Boodles Juvenile Handicap Hurdle