Check your ladbrokes accounts people !!!!

hahaha those are hilarious! It's like those bonus rounds I get sometimes: Congratulations you have won ------------6 credits! (when I was betting 30 to hit the bleeping feature in the first place) Also it sucks they leave all those empty spaces in front just so you know exactly what a sucky round it was too. :p

You lucky so-n-so a £0.00 bonus!!

My pop up told me I owe them! an undisclosed amount!

With this in mind I have arranged a suitable repayment plan, I place £5 worth of Football Bets each and every Saturday none of which have ever provided a return

Everyone's a winner :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edit: As for staking £100 for £3 bonus, seriously they have to be struggling to keep straight faces as they discuss these ideas in their meetings etc.

You lucky so-n-so a £0.00 bonus!!

My pop up told me I owe them! an undisclosed amount!

With this in mind I have arranged a suitable repayment plan, I place £5 worth of Football Bets each and every Saturday none of which have ever provided a return

Everyone's a winner :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edit: As for staking £100 for £3 bonus, seriously they have to be struggling to keep straight faces as they discuss these ideas in their meetings etc.

That's actually +EV, they do say "valid on ALL slots", including those with an RTP of over 97%, which makes it potentially +EV. If there are other promos on at the same time, they could boost the balance and boost the effective RTP for every £100 wagered. This used to be the way to play when they were Microgaming and had those scratchcard promos where you had to deposit a bit and play a certain amount each day, the current day's play would also contribute towards the WR of yesterday's scratchcard prize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back