Logo
external image

cats

  • Thread starter Thread starter kauphy
  • id39493
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 118
  • Replies 0
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Location
az
TEACHER: IF I GAVE YOU 2 CATS, AND ANOTHER 2 CATS AND ANOTHER 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven Sir.

Teacher: No, listen carefully. If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and
Another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven!

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and
Another 2 apples and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2,
How many will you have?

Johnny: Seven!!!

Very angry Teacher: Where do you get seven from?!?!?

Very angry Johnny: Because I already have one at home!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top