Expired Promo Casumo - Quickspin free spins competition

There are promos that are no more.
@CasumoLouis thankyou so much for the free spins!

Its raining cats and dogs and i was never keen on cats so just had your spins and got this:

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 8.07.42 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 8.08.00 AM.png

Had a few 20p spins after (it would be rude not to) and now have £40 to play with.

Its been a lean few weeks for me on the slots but these comps on CM have bumped things almost even for me.

Off to make 'faausands' of pounds from my winnings!

Gratz to all the winners...I have somehow missed this whole thread... :eek:
Will be back for the next one @CasumoLouis ...

Also do you guys still process weekend WD's? Waiting since 10PM last night for a Skrill WD to be processed... ;)

So I had so much fun on the new Boom Pirates but then i hit that new Thunderkick game Divine Lotus.

Afraid it did what all their new games have done for me lately and give bad bonuses. Not complaining as had my fair share on Fruit Warp, Carnival Queen, Wild Heist I had £500, Elephants £300 but their latest just dont do it for me.

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 9.10.32 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 11.04.03 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-10-06 at 11.19.41 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-10-06 at 11.22.44 AM.png

Ate the remaining balance......more fool me for staying in but it was shiny new!

Thanks again Louis

Thanks for the playtime casumo :) I knew it would be a tough task to beat wagering (which was around £1500 :laugh: ) but I had a couple of fun hours play on a few new slots and kept me occupied a while :)

Thanks again, look forward to the stuff turning up in post ;)

thank you so much @CasumoLouis for the comp :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

got 1,4€ from my FS and went nowhere ( but made a deposit and got a sweet wildline so all good , lol )
and if you can please send the merch to @Supababe will be much appreciated. ( will send the details soon )

looking forward to next comps Louis

giphy.gif

I was actually angry at this slot since i already tried it for real money and was fearing the worst. But must say it can pay nice and big.
Had won around 2 euros from most of the spins with only 2 left i hit this :p :D
Thank you so much to Louis and Casumo for another great contest. Now im praying i can make wager, but no matter what i can have load of fun with the bonus money now :)

casumo.JPG

Mine was sent on Monday from Malta and arrived the next morning here in the UK :eek2:

unfortunately, I was at work and TNT left it with my neighbour who then left for the week:eek2::eek2:

I have it now though and wow, nice!
The T-shirt just fits (yeah right!) but the Hoodie is perfect. My daughter said it looks cool so I’ll take that. The backpack is very nifty too :)
Thanks again Casumo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back