Logo
external image

Casinomeister

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jayman24
  • id18854
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 881
  • Replies 1
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Location
Wisconsin
Hi, I won a free trip to the CAC in Montreal at the end of August. I was hoping to actually meet you? I've never been to one of these but are you going to be real busy there? I see that your going to be one of the speakers there, look forward to that! But yeah, hopefully I can meet you in person and buy you an American shot lol ;)
 
Hi, I won a free trip to the CAC in Montreal at the end of August. I was hoping to actually meet you? I've never been to one of these but are you going to be real busy there? I see that your going to be one of the speakers there, look forward to that! But yeah, hopefully I can meet you in person and buy you an American shot lol ;)
Actually, I ain't going. I was just in Montreal for the GIGSE and I have quite a bit going on at the moment.

My next conference is in Barcelona for the EIG and possibly CAP's thing right afterwards. Perhaps then :cheers:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top