Logo
external image

Casino Matron

Casino Matron

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
I would like to briefly introduce myself - I am woman - I am proud - I am in charge now.

No more macho Casinomeister chauvinistic subjection. No more sexist robot - he was fired.

Enjoy :)
 
Casino Matron, you're Hott !!! I'm glad you're here...:D...maybe we could meet later in one of the private group rooms (Oxymoron)...I know, but what can you expect from the man who named it that,...;)...and I really want to let my feminine side come out today !!
 
Last edited:
The ultimate takeover, LOL. I did a double-take this morning as Casino-Matron opened up before my astonished eyes....nice one, Bryan.
 
Think the ass clown has finally gotten to you and you have lost your identity (there is help for this, see www.I-AM-WOMAN,lol) or maybe this is she as part of your siggy is the same....Have a nice AFD!:D:thumbsup::D
 
OMG, I too took a double look. Took me about an hour to actually get the nerve up to sign in.
I ought to string you up by the b*lls! :p
All in all, what a fantastic one Bryan! :thumbsup:
 
Wow, what a wake up surprise.

Whew, arrived here this morning and thought I had been kidnapped and taken to a new Internet where women rule, but then of course they always have, they were just a bit more subtle about it. LOL.

So anyway, in order to post here, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a male sensitivity enhancement kit, and tried it. It must have worked, because now I have this strange urge to buy shoes. Lots of them.
 
This was freakin funny...you totally got me! I kept thinking I clicked on something wrong. With all the new stuff here I REALLY believed that there was a place I just didnt know about until now. I'm like damn, Bry has really gone and branched out. ESPECIALLY b/c RW said to go to the "music" room. I thought there were other rooms I didnt know about. I am feeling sooo blonde right now. Makes me feel bad about staying away so long, I felt like a newby for a sec and I think i'm one of the oldest members
 
Hey CM :)

I AM Woman also - AND Grumpy today:p

Probably those Hot Flashes and that 'PMS' goin around again :D

New forum for us Broads.. Errr - Brats - Well damn: Women! Will get this right yet.. Lol

Be Well & Have a great day everyone
Sierra
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top