Cashmio/Meister Champions Race! Join the fun!

I thought they were wager free from the original comp but I don't think they were in the end as I had an e-mail to say I hadn't met wagering when I tried to make a wee withdrawal for another day so dead spin galore for me until it was all gone :D

Actually, they should have been wager free, but I just noticed I didn't write it in the last race post O_o and I think they might have been set up with wagering. Let me correct this for the next race!! I`m ashamed of myself :(

Actually, they should have been wager free, but I just noticed I didn't write it in the last race post O_o and I think they might have been set up with wagering. Let me correct this for the next race!! I`m ashamed of myself :(

You just didn't want me to withdraw did you? ;):laugh:

@greylady It´s a personal vendetta I have with you :cool: But you were not suppose to notice :mad:

No harm done, mistakes happen and it wasn't as if it was my own money so free playtime I suppose :)

...at least I know about the vendetta now so I don't need to play in another comp ;):D

Congratulations Cashmio with 2 years Aniversaty...!!

Happy Birthday week at 21-05

May be its now the Time to ask for a Special CM Promotion for All your CM users around ?!

Would be great.....

Haha doesn not interest No one Rep was last time see on 5May

Nice , But Happy Bday Cashmio for 2 years.... even if i know now before that this week will have not much to do with gifts...only deposits Offer...thats great let the Players pay for Birthday -.-

Hi Robby811,

Thank you for the happy wished! :D I hope it´s still valid even if you didnt get a free bonus yet.

Yes, I´ve been a bit inactive with the races, I had to postpone the races for a while, but they are definitely coming back! I´m working on getting a race fixer to make it reoccurring, a with this comes bonuses ;)

Hey Robby811, It´s actually Cashmios birthday, isn't it the one turning year that should be receiving the presents? :O I can promise you the bonuses we´re having this week will look pretty interesting.

SURE IT IS NOTHING TO THX

Also deposited few times since its aviailbe again ;)

Can you please make this Daily Missions change sometimes.... i have only 3 available from them 2 i dont like the game and the 3rd one killed two times my Deposit and i still have not finished it... and now i will not try one or 2 times to blow my dep away just because of this stupid mission that i not like,,,,,

Hey RObby811 could you perhaps send me a private message with some more details about this issue, so not to spam this thread. Also provide your username. As I´ve not been aware of any problems with the missions yet.

Yes PM sended.... I m really suprised about the Suprisings....for Deposit Offers same like before why its then needed A Special Birthday Suprise Week -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back