Can I get some help with this...

wanda5

So I am trying to do my cashout at Raging Bull and I knew they were going to keep giving me more stuff to fill out so I am on the 3rd round and this one is on black background. I tried to see if I could fill it in but it doesn't let me. If I print it, it's going to be black...if my printer even has that much ink...and I have to laugh because another request down at the bottom instructs me to put my card under the paper and use a pencil to go over the numbers to make the impression in the paper..is this a joke?? Can anyone tell me how I can print this out but not have a black background? Thank you ♡

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210224-003004_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20210224-003004_Office.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 38
Hahahahaha, first time I’ve heard anyone wanting a stencil drawing .... what next , asking for a child’s drawing of a passport as proof of ID ?

Never heard something so stupid! The sad thing is you will have to do as they wish for withdrawal,
Ask them to email a copy of the form again suitable to print

So I am trying to do my cashout at Raging Bull and I knew they were going to keep giving me more stuff to fill out so I am on the 3rd round and this one is on black background. I tried to see if I could fill it in but it doesn't let me. If I print it, it's going to be black...if my printer even has that much ink...and I have to laugh because another request down at the bottom instructs me to put my card under the paper and use a pencil to go over the numbers to make the impression in the paper..is this a joke?? Can anyone tell me how I can print this out but not have a black background? Thank you ♡
Hi Wanda-
The stenciling raises big red flags for me. Most reputable establishments will accept a pic, with a section of the middle digits covered, to prevent fraud. My card has been hacked at least 5 times over the last decade. I refuse to give a full sequence of numbers. I’m sorry that you have to jump through ridiculous hoops to get your funds. That’s a shady tactic on Raging Bull’s end. I would try to bubble it up to a senior rep.

Can anyone tell me how I can print this out but not have a black background? Thank you ♡

You could invert the image, you can do this online if you don't have the right software/app. I just googled invert picture online n followed instructions to give you an example.

You'll just wanna make sure that the pictures high enough quality to read and when you print, make it full page n stretch it to the edges in the print preview

Screenshot_20210224-003004_Office (1).jpg

Thank you for taking the time to do that...I really appreciate it...I will Google it and see. This really is just plain ridiculous.

Most Brother printer cartridges, I believe, can be taped over a specific part to fool the printer into thinking the cartridge is full. The remaining ink in the cartridge is then used. This may also work with other printers and cartridges.

You just have to have extra cartridges on hand with these printers... there's no getting around it if you have a printing emergency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back