Logo
external image

Buzzluck

  • Thread starter Thread starter secret2
  • id61970
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 458
  • Replies 3
Hi secret,

I have had problems off and on for 2 days at CWC. Karolina said that RTG was aware and would let us know when it was good. She did that but I still had problems with the tournament page.

Since it is Buzzluck, they may be having problems across the board at all of their casinos.

Just a guess.
 
Software updates

Hi All,

Once again I do apologize about the problems you may experience with accessing the casino/games. We had to carry on some software updates last night across the board so some casino components were down for a while.

I can confirm that now all is up and running as expected. Should you experience any problems please let me know so I can get onto it asap.

Kind Regards,
Karolina
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top