Logo
external image

Buffalo slots (release history?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matrix2021
  • id97810
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1769
  • Replies 1

Matrix2021

Newbie member
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Location
UK
Hi all,

I don’t suppose anyone knows of the release dates of the numerous Buffalo slots (Aristocrat) available in land based casinos?

I’ve checked the official site to no avail and even reached out to them via social media to no luck either. Just wondered if anyone knew of a slot repository anywhere online?

Cheers
 
Hi all,

I don’t suppose anyone knows of the release dates of the numerous Buffalo slots (Aristocrat) available in land based casinos?

I’ve checked the official site to no avail and even reached out to them via social media to no luck either. Just wondered if anyone knew of a slot repository anywhere online?

Cheers
G'day, you'll be able to find it all here: arcade-history.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top