BTG bonus buy

paul7388

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Just wondering if anyone else got the same as I did.

Was on William Hill sports and suddenly had just over £40 extra placed in account.

Checked statement and it says manual adjustment for Btg buy bonus.

Guessing it must be as they appeared on chilli for a day last year and I brought a few that lost before they went again.

So only thing I can think of is that they have now credited my losses as should not have been able to buy them tho never contacted them as my choice and I wanted to play them.

Just curious if anyone has had money credited to account because of it.

Just wondering if anyone else got the same as I did.

Was on William Hill sports and suddenly had just over £40 extra placed in account.

Guessing it must be as they appeared on chilli for a day last year and I brought a few that lost before they went again.

So only thing I can think of is that they have now credited my losses as should not have been able to buy them tho never contacted them as my choice and I wanted to play them.

i bought loads and loads on that day i’m gonna check now :/

not a bonus buy as such but a couple months ago i logged in and found that Autoplay was available so had a bash and lost ,thought nothing of it at the time. So logged in today and there is an extra £28 quid in my balance and found it had been a manual adjustment with the reasoning autoplay below it.
So if anyone played there while autoplay was available check your account there might be a surprise waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back