box24 charged my card

kakata

Banned User - hyper flamming
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
Ive not played at box24 for long time now.
Today I found 2 charges one for $34 and a second one for $40 under a merchant name AOTHELP.COM.......
I went to wired plastic and immediately report the 2 charges as unauthorized....than I went to look for aothelp.com and it took me to box24...??????
There was also a site that says " if you dont recognize charges from aothelp.com please contact us" which I did already.
Were they prepared to receive complains????
I dont know whats going on, what I do know is " I want my money back NOW":mad::mad::mad:

I went to check my deposit history at box24....and indeed I made 2 deposit for the specific amounts taken from my CC (34 and 40)on march 17 which was the last time I played there....well over 40 days ago.:eek:
Wired plastic is not a CREDIT card....if you dont have the money ....you dont play....right?:confused::confused:

I haven't deposited at box24....but AOTHELP.COM shows up on my prepaid card when i deposit at Lock and inetbet and i never had any probs with them.

It must be with box24, i would do what maphesto suggests and try to get in contact with the rep.

Hope you get it taking care of kakata.

aot.com has a page with a live chat option...the live chat was unavailable tho.
I left a message there too......
"Live chat will be back shortly" ....and here the question......how short is shortly???
it was 4 hours ago.....
maybe is to soon for shortly:rolleyes:

Ive not played at box24 for long time now.
Today I found 2 charges one for $34 and a second one for $40 under a merchant name AOTHELP.COM.......
I went to wired plastic and immediately report the 2 charges as unauthorized....than I went to look for aothelp.com and it took me to box24...??????
There was also a site that says " if you dont recognize charges from aothelp.com please contact us" which I did already.
Were they prepared to receive complains????
I dont know whats going on, what I do know is " I want my money back NOW":mad::mad::mad:

update.
the charges were never posted to my account on the date I submitted em.....but only 40+ days later.
So, I did unwillingly received a 40+ days credit.:p
My fault for not double checkin....with their help....for charging me with such a huge delay.:oops::oops:

update.
the charges were never posted to my account on the date I submitted em.....but only 40+ days later.
So, I did unwillingly received a 40+ days credit.:p
My fault for not double checkin....with their help....for charging me with such a huge delay.:oops::oops:

That makes no sense that they would wait 40+ days to hit your card???? Did they explain why? :what:

The last months there have been a lot of issues regarding cards. They have not done this on purpose.

I can´t deposit at Box 24/Black Diamond at all with my Visa. I could do that 3 months ago.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back