Roguish Boss Media (IPN) ParadisePoker.Com Ahtung!!!

Schoma

Dormant account
I play in this network for about 3 months. And still it was not bad. Played in rimah Interpoker and Pokerkings. But here I came to network and Paradise began just a mess. At first I did not have enlisted the money for the tournament 6 € and still not returned, I wrote and then to live a support e-mail zero sense. Then, it happened today, I just write off the money for registration in the tournament, the tournament and has not appeared. I wrote in a support and during this time joined yet at the same table. Sapport again standard unsubscribed, please write to e-mail type and all that. At this time, as I swore to them filled the 2 nd table. And he also did not appear. I write them already a couple of hours one was no use. Will deal and all that jazz. On the first occasion took place over a week, all is still. Money is not returned. Where to write I do not know. By e-mail asked to say the number table, but how do I know that it could encounter such problems. Advise what to do?
One desire - to withdraw the money and the more there will not ever come.

I play in this network for about 3 months. And still it was not bad. Played in rimah Interpoker and Pokerkings. But here I came to network and Paradise began just a mess. At first I did not have enlisted the money for the tournament 6 € and still not returned, I wrote and then to live a support e-mail zero sense. Then, it happened today, I just write off the money for registration in the tournament, the tournament and has not appeared. I wrote in a support and during this time joined yet at the same table. Sapport again standard unsubscribed, please write to e-mail type and all that. At this time, as I swore to them filled the 2 nd table. And he also did not appear. I write them already a couple of hours one was no use. Will deal and all that jazz. On the first occasion took place over a week, all is still. Money is not returned. Where to write I do not know. By e-mail asked to say the number table, but how do I know that it could encounter such problems. Advise what to do?
One desire - to withdraw the money and the more there will not ever come.

Ask Slotmonster whether he will translate for you, so that we can get a better understanding of the problem.

Seems that :-

1) Software has screwed up
2) CS are ignoring emails, and/or not fixing the root cause of the problems.

2) is pretty common, and even 1) happens more often than operators would like us to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back