Bored

bebo67

RIP Bebo
As my profile states......I LOVE music! Tonight I am bored confined to the house until I heal. I thought I would share 2 videos that mean something to me. When I started treatments, I had to be sedated, and I was allowed to bring a CD in to listen to. This song became my song!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The next songs were my party songs back in the 80's. The songs that were at every party!

What is everyone elses 2 fav songs! :p

As my profile states......I LOVE music! Tonight I am bored confined to the house until I heal. I thought I would share 2 videos that mean something to me. When I started treatments, I had to be sedated, and I was allowed to bring a CD in to listen to. This song became my song!

The next songs were my party songs back in the 80's. The songs that were at every party!

What is everyone elses 2 fav songs! :p

I love Wonderful world Louis Armstrong - sitting here listening and smiling ear to ear - thank you !! xx

I love Wonderful world Louis Armstrong - sitting here listening and smiling ear to ear - thank you !! xx

You're welcome!. I would lay there and my mind would picture so many beautiful things. It made treatments so much better! I love his music and always have :D

I will listen to her cover after my son wakes up. It's his day off. Thanks! :)

It was recorded live, at the blues alley. Along with the rest of her tunes in her final album before passing. Over the rainbow was also another fantastic cover.
Now i should probably grab a beer, whack on 50cent sit down and scratch my butt for a bit, project a somewhat more manly image :oops:

Eva cassidy done a nice cover of that, along with many other greats.i find myself listening to her songs when chillin out a lot Her voice is amazing.. just sad such a soul was taken so young.
I just listned to her version, and now am listening to Songbird :(:(:(:(:(
She was beautiful. I have something that I will post in a bit. I'm going to lay down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back