Book of Ra Magic

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Hey guys,

Not sure if there was a thread about this slot but thought I'd share it.
So there is another version of Book of Ra and this one looks like a clone from Edicts Magic Mirror De Luxe 2.
Instead of 10 more free spins with same expanding symbol, when you retrigger the free spins it adds an extra symbol as expanding.

Anyone tried it yet?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I haven't seen it on the multi player cabinets here in b&m's yet.
I know you can most likely play this in Germany in b&m's.

Volatility *****

Says it all. :):)

Not a lot of videos from online play yet but found this as an idea how it looks.

Hey guys,

Not sure if there was a thread about this slot but thought I'd share it.
So there is another version of Book of Ra and this one looks like a clone from Edicts Magic Mirror De Luxe 2.
Instead of 10 more free spins with same expanding symbol, when you retrigger the free spins it adds an extra symbol as expanding.

Anyone tried it yet?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I haven't seen it on the multi player cabinets here in b&m's yet.
I know you can most likely play this in Germany in b&m's.

Volatility *****

Says it all. :):)

Not a lot of videos from online play yet but found this as an idea how it looks.

Yeah, it's in my June Major releases video above - or below as it is now lol.

Been playing this on minimum 10p stake for an hour or so. Seems to bonus very often. Had about 9 so far. Seems to come either before of just after 100 spins. Best win so far has been 600x with 3 retriggers. Very unusual for a novomatic, usually they are very hard to get a feature.

Been playing this on minimum 10p stake for an hour or so. Seems to bonus very often. Had about 9 so far. Seems to come either before of just after 100 spins. Best win so far has been 600x with 3 retriggers. Very unusual for a novomatic, usually they are very hard to get a feature.

I played over 700 spins at £1 the other day and didn't get a single bonus. It seems to be very similar in variance as BOR6, you can go for hours without a bonus on that, or get 5 in 10 mins. Base game hits are rarer than the other BOR's too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back