Blazing Fire Roulette - Live Game show!

asidea

®Laugh a little each day!.
PABnonaccred
Hiya anyone played the new Blazing Fire roulette @PaddyPower?
I did it yester..it paid 654x. 152x, 107x, and couple of 87x + 59x on their Fire blaze numbers. I was only betting minimum 20p, but because i covered almost the whole board, by placing bets on sides, each way..thus it costs me £2.80, £3, or £3.40, each turn.

I did not lose or win much, but the 654x, gives me some extra cash. I really like the Fire Blaze blaster..when it hit the major 500x Jackpot, that was fun, usually u just gets the mini jackpot @20x.Pity the big one did not land at 2000x.

And who says getting the right host does not matter, it does make a difference between a good run and a bad one.

It was quite thrilling really watching the Fire Blaze blaster multiplier adds up.

It's been out for a week or so, and I cannot believe how much better this game is than say Lightning Roulette or Quantum Roulette with their multipliers.

These two live games restrict qualification to get the multipliers to just Straight Up Bets, but Mega Fire Blaze Roulette allows all inside bets to qualify.
The max multiplier available on this game is 20,000x with a max payout set at £1m.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
if you're interested.

I must add that on Mother's day, "Crazy time" hit a high - paying out 50x+500x+1250x @PaddyPower, i forgot to place a bet lol, was distracted by other things, bummer:eek2:

Must remind others, that currently "Crazy Time" and "Monopoly Live" is on collection @PaddyPower due to big payout on Mother's day, so don't go crazy over bets :laugh:

I must add that on Mother's day, "Crazy time" hit a high - paying out 50x+500x+1250x @PaddyPower, i forgot to place a bet lol, was distracted by other things, bummer:eek2:

Must remind others, that currently "Crazy Time" and "Monopoly Live" is on collection @PaddyPower due to big payout on Mother's day, so don't go crazy over bets :laugh:
Has to be said... it is clearly a concern with these computer graphics boards showing x multipliers. I mean, even monopoly can be manipulated as on monopoly boards some squares are landed on more often than others purely because of 2 dice throwing 6, 7 or 8 nearly 50% of the time they are thrown. (16 times in every 36).

As for the Crazy times games - they are all SO easy to control and limit feature payouts.

These live games are all the same instances no matter where you play, so all the sites would have it that multiplier

Has to be said... it is clearly a concern with these computer graphics boards showing x multipliers. I mean, even monopoly can be manipulated as on monopoly boards some squares are landed on more often than others purely because of 2 dice throwing 6, 7 or 8 nearly 50% of the time they are thrown. (16 times in every 36).

As for the Crazy times games - they are all SO easy to control and limit feature
On Mother's day, we had a good running session on Crazy Time, the board has more bonuses then usual, on the earlier session, the board has all just numbers.

As to whether they are controlled, i am clueless..but i just enjoyed making 10p bets. for entertainment only. On Monopoly Live i had won a 250x bet(10p), on 4 rolls, landing on Park Lane.

On Mother's day, we had a good running session on Crazy Time, the board has more bonuses then usual, on the earlier session, the board has all just numbers.

As to whether they are controlled, i am clueless..but i just enjoyed making 10p bets. for entertainment only. On Monopoly Live i had won a 250x bet(10p), on 4 rolls, landing on Park Lane.
They can be entertaining.... Hills gave me £10 free, 10x wagering on Monopoloy live... I went for 5 £2 spins with a quid on each rolls.... on the 4th spin - 4 rolls - £180x (in that region anyway....) wagering finished with £150 to withdraw...

I give them the odd £10 dabble.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back