BJ tactics and suggestions

leftouverture

Dormant account
I lurked the first 4 pages of this forum and, although I found some really good posts, I didn't find what I'm searching for...

I've been playing BJ for a while and learned the basic strategies (strike if dealer has <7 otherwise stay, never split 10s or 5s, only double if dealer has not A or 10). I know counting method but it's not applicable online so...

I only would like to share my (poor) experience with some more experienced guys here!

Thanks a lot folks

leftouverture said:
I lurked the first 4 pages of this forum and, although I found some really good posts, I didn't find what I'm searching for...

I've been playing BJ for a while and learned the basic strategies (strike if dealer has <7 otherwise stay, never split 10s or 5s, only double if dealer has not A or 10). I know counting method but it's not applicable online so...

I only would like to share my (poor) experience with some more experienced guys here!

Thanks a lot folks
Check out the Wizard's site, www.wizardofodds.com. It has the correct strategy for all major software brands and much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back