Bitter sweet Buffalo King

I rarely get retriggers on it....... Congrats though, that for sure is a hell of a lot of spins haha. It might even be a new record for that slot alone......

I think the most spins I ever had on that in 1 feature was around 30ish out of the hundreds of features I had on it over the last few years...

Also only once had one huge win on it too lol.

How much better could it have been?
Most pragmatics have max payouts which stop a free spins round.
I've seen made destiny megaways do so with over 30 spins left and some insane 140x multiplier as it had reached 5000x (Not me - it was on you tube)

Voodoo magic (or similar) did exactly this for me on Rizk - got feature - 5 free spins - 1st spin, full screen wilds 500x, 2nd spin same - bonus over as it a 1000x cap. Not that i was complaining - id had maybe 8 spins..... not played it again :)

I've seen made destiny megaways do so with over 30 spins left and some insane 140x multiplier as it had reached 5000x (Not me - it was on you tube)

Voodoo magic (or similar) did exactly this for me on Rizk - got feature - 5 free spins - 1st spin, full screen wilds 500x, 2nd spin same - bonus over as it a 1000x cap. Not that i was complaining - id had maybe 8 spins..... not played it again :)

Yep, I will be avoiding all slots now that have very low max win caps. Pragmatic is one of those that are now making it a habit to cap their new slots at really low amounts even though they can potentially pay far far more.......

i've just checked on thier site... something like 97000x.... so feel free to ignore me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back