Bitchin New Slot @ 3Dice ...Tesla!!

Ooohhh that's appeared out of nowhere, I wasn't expecting a new slot for a while since Supersuits Reskinned, sorry, Forge of Elements was only released a month or so ago.

Bit stingy on the RTP though, 95.23% is very much at the low end of what I'd consider acceptable, especially since Funky Five went out at 96.45%, and they've given Tesla a higher variance rating.

I'll definitely give it a try when I next deposit there. (I'm still licking my wounds from an unexpectedly brutal kicking off Payola, so haven't played there for about ten days).

Its alot of fun. Damn thing got my sleep last night. lol. Heres a better vid with Some sound..>Still not great audio.. Retrig the Bonus at :38 ...does ok... Just previewed the post and not great isnt accurate for the audio..Its horrible. lol

This is a pretty good slot in fairness, I put thousands of spins through it in free play last night and it's made the grade for some commitment of real funds.

Next time I have an online session for the channel I'll dual slot play this with something else (probably a Megaways since apparently I can't lose on those things), and explain the rules properly as 3Dice's help screens don't do a very good job at all. (I was actually about to give up on it until the mechanics of the bonus rounds and retriggers clicked properly.)

The graphics and presentation are a real step up from previous output, if a small outfit like 3Dice can come up with a slot like this, there's really no excuse for crap like Jammin' Jars.

An extended play session on Tesla, with a full explanation of the multiplier mechanics which IMO the rule sheet does explain in a way, but not as well as it could.

Dual slot play with Genie Jackpots Megaways.

Yeah the information is sort of there, but extrapolating how the game plays from the help file alone is rather awkward IMO, and I was very close to giving up on it in free play mode, until I realised exactly what was going on. (And of course if you walk away from a slot in free play mode, you're never going to commit real funds to it.)

It should be shouting from the rooftops that 'All free spins retriggers pay at 16x, win 4000x stake on a single spin with the chance for more, retriggers are regular!' - or something like that.

As it stands, it's very hard to see the potential in the slot as it's presented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back