BingoLiner.... Thoughts?

Jeannie

Dormant Account
I have been playing there for awhile now... Mainly slots and some bingo.... Used to do alright but lately it seems as if I see the same few people winning over and over and over again.... When I play, I play relatively big bets (comparable to the folks i see winning all the time) so it's not like I'm thinking I should be winning 50+ bucks off an .18 cent spin or anything...... I know I'm gambling and I'm not blaming anyone for losing my money.... I just think it looks odd..... For those unfamiliar with BLiner any slot win 50+ is posted in the slot chat for all to see and there is usually chat games going where those wins get bonuses if claimed.....

I used to play there & at Bingocafe/Kingjackpot. Pretty sure their all the same company with different names as they've all got exactly the same layout, software & games.

I've managed to cashout a small sum from them a couple of times & had no problems but the slots are very tight & you'll keep on seeing the big wins from the same players because their placing max bet or near max bet or even 10+ a spin. You can tell because bonus wins don't get shown, so only the line wins in normal mode.

When you say you play big bets, how big are we talking?

And last time i played there, you couldn't see how much others were betting, even if there win does show up in the chat room. :thumbsup:

BTW what slots do you play? I know the card one & the bingo one are super high variance. I usually just played the mermaid & Pyramid slots. But since
they got the 50 line Elvis one i'd stay on that.

i usually spin around 5 bucks.... not max but at one time was enough to give me some pocket change :) i usually play blackbeards booty, but occasionally mess around with some of the new ones they have brought out.....

don't get me wrong, i understand if i lose my money it's my fault. Yeah it sucks buuuuuuuuut it sucks worse watching my bankroll dwindle and seeing the same names on the weekly newsletter or sitting in the chat and seeing the same 2-3 names win,win,win for hours on end.....

i would personally be willing to not have chat games as a trade off for not having to see that..... i like the chat feature so i don't want to close the chat screen

This is Leapfrog software, and they have a number of different licencees.

Since they are non-US I have no good knowledge of the variance of the various slot games, but I have had no complaints.

As Copperpot points out, there are some really high variance slots there, so if you have lots of losing streaks on any slot, try a lower variance one that throws lots of smaller wins.

The big wins will be on the high variance slots, but they require a big bankroll... and you will lose big too.

What you don't know is how much money the winner you see has lost before s/he recouped it...

The big wins will be on the high variance slots, but they require a big bankroll... and you will lose big too.

I only play high variance slots. And although I play max bets or close to, even the times I've low rolled ($2.25 - $4.50 per spin) on high variance slots, if I go through a cold patch I can drill down a few thousand with very few wins.

However on the same token, I've dropped $100 and walked away with number of withdrawals exceeding $15,000 or more.

As a rule of thumb playing high variance slots require a decent bankroll to carry you through the cold streaks.

Id say if you wagering $2.25 a spin you'd need a bankroll of $2K min to sustain you. Though not is certain and you could still do your dough.

But that's gambling :D

Not that I play here or can I offer any feedback. But like Dominique I've not heard any ill words about this place.

Cheers

:)

Dave

Many places will tell you if you ask, mail is usually better since support rarely knows the software from that angle.

You can also go around and do a set number of spins on the machines, if one hits, play some more and see if it hits again. Low variance slots will give you more of your money back during play, so you can play longer on a smaller budget and have more of a chance to walk with a profit in any particular session. The profit just won't be as large as the one you can make on a high variance.

When I first saw this thread I thought it said "BinLiner". A 'bin' is another name for a garbage can and a 'bin liner' is another name for a garbage bag. :confused: A gambling site called 'GarbageBag'? Is this a new trend in marketing, 'bald truth advertising'?

Oh, it's "BingoLiner". Nevermind. (where's Emily Litella when you need her?)

bah.... i emailed them asking to close my account.... they asked me to reconsider, gave me some bonuses and bumped me to vip.... that was nice but i dont think my money and the bonuses lasted an hour..... oh well.... :(

i do love their customer service though, the cm's are great.... all in all a friendly place...

my thought on bingo Liner

I think Bingo Liner are cheats I have played there for 9 months and at first I seemed to do very well I believe this was to suck me in but lately the same persons name comes up as winning between $800-$1400 each and every single day that I play there not only once but I reckon at least every hour or 2 not only do I think that's strange but this name seems to come up 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Also in the past few weeks I have been noticing quite a few players commenting on this and then in the last few days have not seen the players name which is funny for someone who I have seen name come up every single day for months on end. I am also a diamond member so if I make a deposit at least once a week I get to play 2 one hour free sessions of bingo. On Mondays you would think that this would be your best shot at winning as there usually is only between 20-28 players compared with 100-200 every other day. In saying this I try not to miss both Monday sessions because of this fact it is also suppose to be fair because each player has the same amount of cards. At a guess I reckon there would be 15 games within the hour so given that and the amount of players you think you would have a good chance. I am lucky to win once a month at the free bingo and sometimes not even that and and I think on only 2 occasions I have won twice on the Monday having to share both wins 2-4 ways and given the amount of players and games you think the odds would be a lot bigger than that. I decided to do a count on Monday of how many times some players won as you seem to see their names come up as winners constantly I counted 1 person win 5 times 5 people win 2 times and 3 people win 3 times. I find this strange that I have never do this and out of 24 games I counted 17 winners altogether with some wins being shared up to 3 ways. I also believe they cheat on blackjack as well but that's another long story.

bingo,liner,cafe,cabin all the same gamble responsibly ha

I have been playing there for awhile now... Mainly slots and some bingo.... Used to do alright but lately it seems as if I see the same few people winning over and over and over again.... When I play, I play relatively big bets (comparable to the folks i see winning all the time) so it's not like I'm thinking I should be winning 50+ bucks off an .18 cent spin or anything...... I know I'm gambling and I'm not blaming anyone for losing my money.... I just think it looks odd..... For those unfamiliar with BLiner any slot win 50+ is posted in the slot chat for all to see and there is usually chat games going where those wins get bonuses if claimed.....
I have been playingthese site for ayear now. I would estimate a total spend of $1500. A total takeout /withdraw zero.
Why? I really try to be a responsible gambler. But their rules will not let me.
Dep no less than $20 usa. Withdrawal not within 24 hrs of deposit and only one withdrawal wihin any 48hr period.
Cannot withdraw anything less than $50.
If anything goes wrong with the system it is not their fault and the win goes their way.

Ordinary slot machines you can tanke out as low as $2. Not these. Be careful. They can be addictive. Saw one woman over a 3 week period loose $3000usa . Nt good. Same ones day in day out.

Frees and bonus bucks joke. Can only win bbs with bbs unless you lucky enough to win a bingo.

Heavily weighted in their favour. God only knows who these sights fund with the money we ao foolishly gamble away..???

Free games always them same winners

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back