Big Thanks to Jackpot Party!!!

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Hello everyone. Hope you are all well. Just thought I would let you all know that I have been raising money for Lung Cancer Research by saving up my Reward points online. Thought to myself I usually waste them and lose!

I have been saving them up for six months now and have reached £500. That's good right? Received an email from someone called Josh (Their VIP dude) to say that they have doubled my £500 points to £1000. A cheque for £1000 is now
on its way to cancer research!!

Kind of a nice warm feeling that gambling has helped someone lol.

I'm still loving Jackpot Party as you can probably tell, just wish they would hurry up and get some more new games!! But I can't fault them otherwise, regular weekly deposit match and fast cash outs, plus support is decent too.

Anyways hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas.

Warm Regards,

Rob

That is most touching.

My mother passed away from lung cancer.
Now i am losing my father to something else.

Fantastic Jackpot Party to do that and you yourself to offer to donate. Just amazing!

Yes I too lost a very dear friend to me to this horrible disease. Always waste me reward points just figured saving them hehe. Dont think £1000 is going to make a huge difference but its better than just spending it on there :)

I believe every cent does make a difference, its an extra $1000 more they now have that they did not have, and it adds up with other contributions, donations and so forth.

It all matters and it matters more because it takes people like you and I, though my donation was different, to do it in the first place and try and help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back