Big money in scratchcards?

jetset

RIP Brian
SCRATCHCARD BONANZA

If you think scratchcard prizes are low-end gambling, read on....

On-line scratch card site Scratch2Cash produced a substantial lucky winner recently when it entered the record books by producing a record breaking payout. The French player took home Euro 200 000, the largest amount ever won on an online bet of this nature.

Gisele L said of her big win: "Finally I'll be able to give my family what I've always wanted to, a new home."

Founded in 2005, scratch2cash boasts 8 languages, as well as Sterling, US dollars and Euros action on more than 20 lucrative online scratch games. All are fun, easy to play, require no download, and the site now offers its players the chance to win up to 200 000 in their selected currency.

When that site first came out, I remember I had a 5 dollar free sign up.

I ended up winning like 400 bucks. It was pretty cool. I played there back in the days of neteller.

Ama

Surely scratchcards are the most blatantly "fixed" of all games?

Physically, they print so many cards and calculate

profit = no.cards * price - total wins

to get the immediate net value! The HE is generally pretty rubbish.

Then again, you can also win 200k without lifting a finger! (tho you might have to sort of wiggle it a bit i spose).

Re

It was a couple years ago I played there, but did pretty good. Much better than the store lotto cards here in Arizona,lol

When I lived in NM, I won a lot, some for $50, a few 100's and one $250.

In Arizona, I rarley even double my money. I have probably bought 500 dollars in 10 dollar cards in the last 6 months and won a total of 15 bucks off them, so much for thier 1 in four odds a winner? Something is up with the lotto cards in this state. My grandfather buys a stack every week, for the last 7 years, and hes never won more than 25 bucks. I have stopped buying them here in this state. I remmeber in NM, I did win something according to odds, would win at least my money back or more every other card.

Im glad I m moving out here soon,lol

Ama

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back