betsafe riddle promotion :(

muziq

PABinit
MM
hi

bet safe is currently offering anew kind of promotion its nice

but having a hard time cracking those riddle and guessing the game ... :(

"cute and colorful simple and fun these vitamin c packed reels are a dime a dozen and familair to us as bells and bars "

"follow the sweet sound of the birds song to find a peaceful spot full of fairies and little critters"

any ome have nay idea what slot they are

hi

"cute and colorful simple and fun these vitamin c packed reels are a dime a dozen and familair to us as bells and bars "

"follow the sweet sound of the birds song to find a peaceful spot full of fairies and little critters"

1, Fruit Shop
2, Enchanted Meadow

if you need any more i got up to about number 6 or 7 yesterday

3 Gonzo's Quest
4 Lights
5 Fisticuffs
6 i picked Mythic maiden and it was WRONG or the promo was broken :oops:

this is the "stupid" part to this promotion, the free spins part is fine in that you know you have the correct slot once its loaded, the wagering parts are only known after youve gone and wagered the specific amount on a slot,

most of the clues have been fairly logical, this 1 was a bit vague and i assumed when i didnt receive any further messages i was simply wrong so gave up,

1. Fruit Shop
2. Enchanted Meadow
3. Gonzo's Quest
4. Lights
5. Fisticuffs
6. Mythic Maiden
7. Dicso Spins
8. Myth
9. Twinspin
10. Merry X-mas
11. Magic Portals

Stupid promo.

this is the "stupid" part to this promotion, the free spins part is fine in that you know you have the correct slot once its loaded, the wagering parts are only known after youve gone and wagered the specific amount on a slot,

most of the clues have been fairly logical, this 1 was a bit vague and i assumed when i didnt receive any further messages i was simply wrong so gave up,

so true there should have been some sort of confirmation mythicmaiden was right make sure you wagered enough

the next are ...

disco spins

myth

I've been doing this one. I got to #4, wagered more than the £30 necessary, But clue #5 hasn't appeared. so I went to Live chat

Alexander : Hi, my name is Alexander.
Alexander: Hello Brian!
Alexander: How may I help you today?
brian: hi. I'm currently doing the mystery in the chimney promotion. I''ve completed riddle no 4. but clue no 5 hasn't appeared yet
Alexander: Ok, I will take a look at it. Please wait a bit.
Alexander: The clue 5 will come up during the day.

So, you even if you do happen to complete the wagering on the correct game. if the next riddle doesn't appear, you could easily think you were wrong, and try wagering on a different game. how dodgy is that ?????

That really dont sounds great

for me it was ok ty for the ones who psoted it :)

with a deposit of only 20 i managed to complete and now have around 35

i went on live support they couldnt fix the emails so they told me the next free spins game, disco spins

played this and haven't got any more notifications, so im officially giving up, i know i wagered well in excess of the required amount on mythic maiden and so do they.

decided to load up all the games with the free spins steps and they are all showing free spins already without the wagering steps complete, so maybe worth loading those games up to check

1. Fruit Shop

3. Gonzo's Quest

5. Fisticuffs

7. Dicso Spins

9. Twinspin

11. Magic Portals

i went on live support they couldnt fix the emails so they told me the next free spins game, disco spins

played this and haven't got any more notifications, so im officially giving up, i know i wagered well in excess of the required amount on mythic maiden and so do they.

decided to load up all the games with the free spins steps and they are all showing free spins already without the wagering steps complete, so maybe worth loading those games up to check

1. Fruit Shop

3. Gonzo's Quest

5. Fisticuffs

7. Dicso Spins

9. Twinspin

11. Magic Portals

None of them are showing for me.
I did 120 spins on lights at 27p. so that's £32.40 - £2.40 over the £30 wagering and riddle #5 still hasn't appeared.

So, they can stuff their dodgy promotions, that's as far as I'm going, and they can also say goodbye to any future deposits from me

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back