Tips Betit group Thrills, Superlenny and Kaboo

miksaxxx

MM
Remember now to kyc every account. They have not transfer documents to new platform, for security reason.

Just getted info , becouse asked why again kyc..

All documents are transfered

Hi
All kyc are of course transferred to new platform as well. It was a mistake that they asked you for the KYC and they contacted you right after letting you know all was in order. So there is no need for anyone to resend their KYC documents.

Regards
Erik

Last edited:
Hi
All kyc are of course transferred to new platform as well. It was a mistake that they asked you for the KYC and they contacted you right after letting you know all was in order. So there is no need for anyone to resend their KYC documents.

Regards
Erik

Only yesterday I was told by live chat in Kaboo that if I wished to have my account reopened I would have to resend all of my docs again and wait for them to be processed. I told her I have deposited and withdrawn a number of times already but it didn't wash with her. I decided not to bother.

Hi

Regards
Erik

Yes everything is ok.

Cs told me 3 times that there isnt any documents. And payment department also. then they payed those 6 hours after i send my docs and sayed: sorry. you have been kyc , like you sayed..

So yes there was in 2 places wrong info..

Last edited:
lol

Did my santa get flu after this thread ?

Well, It would not be first time from betit group. Last christmas it had flu everyday..

And last summer i get home letter from marketing manager : where have you been mikko. Here is good offer. 100% to 500€.. I taked 200€ bonus . after wagering withdrawed 2000€. Then later cs told that i will not never get anykind of bonus..

Screenshot_20161204-004207.jpg

My Santa is sick again : FLU-SEASON

Santa Thrills has unfortunately come down with a bad flu so there will be no offer for you today. .. :)

So Erik, why my santa getted flu after this thread? I would like to know in puplic answer .

I have never broke any t&c , or is it coming again from Simon ?

My Santa is sick again : FLU-SEASON

Santa Thrills has unfortunately come down with a bad flu so there will be no offer for you today. .. :)

So Erik, why my santa getted flu after this thread? I would like to know in puplic answer .

I have never broke any t&c , or is it coming again from Simon ?

Hi Miksaxxx

The offers you get from our calendar are all based on every players individual activity on our sites, and is not related to anything else. So to get better offers you need to be on SANTAS Nice list :)

Best Regards
Erik

Hi Miksaxxx

The offers you get from our calendar are all based on every players individual activity on our sites, and is not related to anything else. So to get better offers you need to be on SANTAS Nice list :)

Best Regards
Erik

Hi Erik.

am i naughty then?

I dint abuse anything , thrills invited me , and has get activity before from me when calender started.

Screenshot_20161205-152631.jpgScreenshot_20161205-152608.jpg
And i getted loyalty player offers.
Screenshot_20161205-152452.jpg

Very confusing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back