Betfred Jaguar Promotion

THECH4MP

Dormant account
Hey,
I'm opening this thread because I found the preceding debate on the player who won the jaguar and had it denied interesting and in the end unsettling with question(s) remaining unanswered, and I didn't see anyone else continue it elsewhere. For clarity, I'm not in any way whatsoever directly or indirectly involved with the case, just a lurking observer.

In Bryan's words, this thread is to continue:

"Having a debate about "what ifs" is fine - but to do so at the expense of others is a no go"

In that same spirit, those of you who want to bash me for free speech please hold your tongues.

Hey,
I'm opening this thread because I found the preceding debate on the player who won the jaguar and had it denied interesting and in the end unsettling with question(s) remaining unanswered, and I didn't see anyone else continue it elsewhere. For clarity, I'm not in any way whatsoever directly or indirectly involved with the case, just a lurking observer.

In Bryan's words, this thread is to continue:

"Having a debate about "what ifs" is fine - but to do so at the expense of others is a no go"

In that same spirit, those of you who want to bash me for free speech please hold your tongues.

Not sure there's much else to say. Guy used a bot playing slots before and Betfred used that against him when he won the Jag. No proof was shown that he used a bot while playing Pontoon and Betfred handled this whole thing extremely unprofessionally (ie: removing pontoon from the software, banning all Canadian players from future promotions, emails saying that pontoon wasn't blackjack, etc). This is what we know and everything else at this point would be baseless speculation.

Not sure there's much else to say. Guy used a bot playing slots before and Betfred used that against him when he won the Jag. No proof was shown that he used a bot while playing Pontoon and Betfred handled this whole thing extremely unprofessionally (ie: removing pontoon from the software, banning all Canadian players from future promotions, emails saying that pontoon wasn't blackjack, etc). This is what we know and everything else at this point would be baseless speculation.

Well, if anyone wants to continue to discussing it in some form or another as I got the impression in the thread, then here is the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back