Bet365

I recently tried Bet365 for the first time and was frustrated to find a small range of table games and very low stake limits. Also I kept getting a chat pop-up interrupting the game offering me an unwanted bonus. Surprised it was such a poor offering from such an established bookmaker.

I recently tried Bet365 for the first time and was frustrated to find a small range of table games and very low stake limits. Also I kept getting a chat pop-up interrupting the game offering me an unwanted bonus. Surprised it was such a poor offering from such an established bookmaker.

I usually bet on roulette and sometimes on sport, so not a variety kind of guy! also surprised to hear about the pop-ups...may be we can forgive them since it's not their year...LOL

Did you try bet365 vegas/games? they have different game vendors on those mini sites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back