Logo
external image

BET365 with "Mercy Rule" ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter leonardo99
  • id68929
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 11364
  • Replies 1
Joined
Sep 28, 2010
Location
romania
Hi
Short story..I play almost daily at Bet365..am an old clinet here..over 10 years I think..
This morning I made a bet on handbal..over 37.5..On pause the result was 20:9.. I already searched for new bets ..
But guess what...I drink a coffe..and after a balance refresh..my balance was still 0..and my bet was lost...
If you dont know any handball match have 2 halfs x 30 minutes....
Suport told me the final result was 24-9 ... I was shcocked..after 29 goals in 30 min..how it's posbile ??? Answer: Mercy rule.. I bet for years and never saw such a result rule..
In Bet365 terms I only find : Specifically for any competition that uses a Mercy Rule, in the event of such a Rule being called in a match, all bets will stand on the score at the time.

Somebody can explain me more?

Bryans full and honest review of Bet365 Here
 
I'm not a handball fan, and had no idea what a mercy rule was.

It's not the same in every handball league either!

Here's one from University of Florida:

10.7
Mercy Rule:
If a team is leading by 10 goals or more in the final five minutes of the
game or if a team is up by 15 at halftime or any point thereafter the game i
s over

As best I can tell, this is the International Handball Federation's version:

3.1
0
Mercy Rule
:
If a team is leading by 7 goals or more in
the final five minutes of the
game, the game is over, or if a team is up by 15 at halftime or any point thereafter the
game is over.

I hope I save some others googling :p

Looks like Bet365 have a clear rule. Guess it depends what governing body for the match you bet on.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top