Best Wild Desire Wins (Immortal Romance)

someone actually posted about 2500x win betting 30€ with 4x wilds in his own thread.
think it was like 80 000 win

Just hit my first four Wilds on the Immortal Romance slot. Never had this before in my life...Although only on a €0,30 spin (x2000 win though), was running low on funds. I usually play €2,10-€3,00 a spin.. It's nothing compared the screenshots I've seen here so far lol. But I guess I should be happy either way.:lolup:
4 wilds.jpg

Hit this earlier... still waiting for that fifth reel LOL

sxofv9.jpg

My best after huge amount of spins is this nice three wild hit at 585xbet. Have had three similar hits (500xbet+) with three wilds this topping the other two by a little.

This one is also my best hit to date on IR multiplier wise as from freespins the best I've managed is 372xbet.

Attachments

• ImmortalRomance585xbet1.jpg
    ImmortalRomance585xbet1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 895
Think I'll need to play this more often! Do you need a good bankroll for it? I have won decent on thunderstruck 2 but not on ImR. Would love getting 5 wilds how long did that take everyone seems to be winning on 32red strangely enough lol

Think I'll need to play this more often! Do you need a good bankroll for it? I have won decent on thunderstruck 2 but not on ImR. Would love getting 5 wilds how long did that take everyone seems to be winning on 32red strangely enough lol

In my experience you will need a fair size bankroll to get anything out of this slot. It can just soak up your entire bankroll in a matter of minutes without getting anything back. I have had the wild desire feature about 25-30 times across all my play on it and the most I have ever had was 3 wild reels for a rather unexciting 50x stake. The screenshots of these large paying 4 wild reels wild desire hits are so so tempting but I have just been beaten up too may times by this slot in the past to have another crack at it.

A nice way to start the weekend! Couldn't believe my luck that it was the first 4 columns too!

One day that last column will go wild!

2bbsqd.jpg

Did anyone ever had a good win on any of the free spin features beside the first one?10 spins x 5 multiplier.
I win best amounts on that feature.
Wildvine today absolutely a pain,the wilds never go in the right place lol.

Did anyone ever had a good win on any of the free spin features beside the first one?10 spins x 5 multiplier.
I win best amounts on that feature.
Wildvine today absolutely a pain,the wilds never go in the right place lol.
this wilds can not go to right places everytime, right? You can not win always, actually you lost almost all time :) So you cant always got what you want :cool:

Ouch! The worst 4-reel WD combo possible, with the best (sarah/michael?/9) over 17500 bucks for 6 buck spin......

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at that one...but well done.

1st reel couldn't stop at a worse place but indeed still lovely eyecandy and a very nice win...
Gratz... :thumbsup:

I got 3 wilds max sofar since playing IR with a max win of about 700 Euro's (€1.80 bet),still waiting for a 4th to come out,not talking about 5 wilds... :D

1st reel couldn't stop at a worse place but indeed still lovely eyecandy and a very nice win...
Gratz... :thumbsup:

I got 3 wilds max sofar since playing IR with a max win of about 700 Euro's (€1.80 bet),still waiting for a 4th to come out,not talking about 5 wilds... :D

I've only ever got 2 wilds and hate to think how many spins I've had. (Similar to my luck of DOA where I have never come close to a big win). One day!

I've only ever got 2 wilds and hate to think how many spins I've had. (Similar to my luck of DOA where I have never come close to a big win). One day!

er.....one day turned out to be a week later! (also on the show me the money thread)

Screen Shot 2013-06-24 at 20.47.19.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back